Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: List of prez bush's achivements

Blown 472
    Eight years he must have racked up some, lets hear em.

centerhill condor
    freed the country of Iraq from Sadaam's evil rule with a coalition of the willing. Liberated the Afghans from the taliban. Negotiated with Libya and DPRK to do away with their nuke weapon program.
    Protected you from "the base".
    Rebuilt our military into the world's premier fighting force. Helped burst the oil bubble.
    He reaffirmed the definition of the word "is". Made some first rate appointments to the federal judiciary.
    made some very unpopular decisions that had to be made which became low hangin' fruit for your conversations.
    On balance, I think he did a good job. You may disagree but as is said frequently, hindsight is 20/20.
    I wish him well.
    CC

donzi5150
    I love how the left leaning people forget about what their Hero Clinton left us.......Lewwnsky and a scandle that should have brought down a President who lied.
    The definition of IS.
    China loved this president so muct that in the wake of his leaving the office they named a condom called the Clinton and another one Lewensky.....what political power he has overseas.
    He invaded Bosnia becouse they slaughtered 100-150,000 people and said it would take 6 months....we had troops there over 12 years.
    Bombed an Asprin Factory in Africa becouse of his affair.
    Every President before him refused to go into the oval office with out his jacket on but he had is infamous cigar episode on the couch in the office.
    Did Bush embarass this country and himself? Was he perfect? Was any president perfect? How soon we forget........:idea: :idea: :idea:

Blown 472
    I love how the left leaning people forget about what their Hero Clinton left us.......Lewwnsky and a scandle that should have brought down a President who lied.
    The definition of IS.
    China loved this president so muct that in the wake of his leaving the office they named a condom called the Clinton and another one Lewensky.....what political power he has overseas.
    He invaded Bosnia becouse they slaughtered 100-150,000 people and said it would take 6 months....we had troops there over 12 years.
    Bombed an Asprin Factory in Africa becouse of his affair.
    Every President before him refused to go into the oval office with out his jacket on but he had is infamous cigar episode on the couch in the office.
    Did Bush embarass this country and himself? Was he perfect? Was any president perfect? How soon we forget........:idea: :idea: :idea:
    And bush leaves us with???

Blown 472
    freed the country of Iraq from Sadaam's evil rule with a coalition of the willing. Liberated the Afghans from the taliban. Negotiated with Libya and DPRK to do away with their nuke weapon program.
    Protected you from "the base".
    Rebuilt our military into the world's premier fighting force. Helped burst the oil bubble.
    He reaffirmed the definition of the word "is". Made some first rate appointments to the federal judiciary.
    made some very unpopular decisions that had to be made which became low hangin' fruit for your conversations.
    On balance, I think he did a good job. You may disagree but as is said frequently, hindsight is 20/20.
    I wish him well.
    CC
    "the base"?????

donzi5150
    And bush leaves us with???
    No attacks on American Soil…..and if you remember, Clinton dismissed the first WTC attack as minor and discounted Al Quida all together which allowed 9/11 to happen in the first place.
    Un precedented economic growth the first 7 years, Dow at 14,000+, low unemployment, high GDP and if you notice that when the Dem’s took over two years ago the bottom has fallen out. Yes Bush should have been on TV screaming about the impending disaster but he did at least try to sway a congress about the doom that would not hear of it…..remember Dem Barney Frank on TV just a month before the disaster telling all of us that Fanny and Freddy and the mortgage sector was sound? The Dems lied to us as they saw the disaster…..and they failed the last two years to see the warnings, which included Bush and McCain.
    Brought down Libya and their Nuclear Aspirations.
    Has held North Korea in check.
    Did not embarrass this country by keeping his pants on and displaying a high level of ethics and morality by respecting and loving his wife.
    Freed a two of the most oppressed people in the world, Iraq and Afghanistan.
    And one that non military thinks have no clue about, we have Iraq surrounded on three sides the gulf, Iraq and Afghanistan…..take a look at you world Map….strategic advantage to keep our largest and most active threat…….
    Do I need to go on?:idea: :idea: :idea:

Blown 472
    No attacks on American Soil…..and if you remember, Clinton dismissed the first WTC attack as minor and discounted Al Quida all together which allowed 9/11 to happen in the first place.
    Un precedented economic growth the first 7 years, Dow at 14,000+, low unemployment, high GDP and if you notice that when the Dem’s took over two years ago the bottom has fallen out. Yes Bush should have been on TV screaming about the impending disaster but he did at least try to sway a congress about the doom that would not hear of it…..remember Dem Barney Frank on TV just a month before the disaster telling all of us that Fanny and Freddy and the mortgage sector was sound? The Dems lied to us as they saw the disaster…..and they failed the last two years to see the warnings, which included Bush and McCain.
    Brought down Libya and their Nuclear Aspirations.
    Has held North Korea in check.
    Did not embarrass this country by keeping his pants on and displaying a high level of ethics and morality by respecting and loving his wife.
    Freed a two of the most oppressed people in the world, Iraq and Afghanistan.
    And one that non military thinks have no clue about, we have Iraq surrounded on three sides the gulf, Iraq and Afghanistan…..take a look at you world Map….strategic advantage to keep our largest and most active threat…….
    Do I need to go on?:idea: :idea: :idea:
    And what is he leaving us? amazing how you drone on about what happend 8 ****ing years ago, your boy has ****ed this country three ways to sunday and you are too ****ing blind to see it, we will see how you feel about him when you are out of work and our country grinds to a hault, oh shit that will be obama fault then.

donzi5150
    And what is he leaving us? amazing how you drone on about what happend 8 ****ing years ago, your boy has ****ed this country three ways to sunday and you are too ****ing blind to see it, we will see how you feel about him when you are out of work and our country grinds to a hault, oh shit that will be obama fault then.
    If you see what I have said is that He should have stood up, loudly and forcefully say there was a problem 2 years ago when they started to identify it unfolding....but his hands were tied by Frank, Schumer and Dodd who continued to say nothing was wrong....so even if Bush was loud and tolled the bell would the Dem congress have followed his leadership? You and I both know its no.....and do you think if the american public wanted him to take action say and 80% majority would the Dem congress supported the Presidents push.....again no.......close to 90% of americans want drill now and expanded nuclear production........do we have it? Do you think Kennedy, Pelosi, Obama, Schumer, Reid or any of them are listening? So it woulden't have happend....But Bush should have done everything possible no matter what and he didn't and I have continually expressed my disappointment in that!

Blown 472
    If you see what I have said is that He should have stood up, loudly and forcefully say there was a problem 2 years ago when they started to identify it unfolding....but his hands were tied by Frank, Schumer and Dodd who continued to say nothing was wrong....so even if Bush was loud and tolled the bell would the Dem congress have followed his leadership? You and I both know its no.....and do you think if the american public wanted him to take action say and 80% majority would the Dem congress supported the Presidents push.....again no.......close to 90% of americans want drill now and expanded nuclear production........do we have it? Do you think Kennedy, Pelosi, Obama, Schumer, Reid or any of them are listening? So it woulden't have happend....But Bush should have done everything possible no matter what and he didn't and I have continually expressed my disappointment in that!
    He seems to push other things thru, strange he couldn't fix this.:idea:

centerhill condor
    He seems to push other things thru, strange he couldn't fix this.:idea:
    you can't fix stupid!
    I recall all these Cali, FLA and AZ residents with their home values doubling and max'd out helocs for $400k boats 'cause the good times are never gonna end...well, guess what they did and maxine, barney, nancy et al are pounding their fists 'cause the good times are gone.
    You will look back on those day with envy, rage, disgust and look at your bowl of gruel with gratitude. You can't borrow your way out of debt...and who has yet to understand this little nugget? the fed, state, and locals...their day is on the calander.
    make note to self. you will remember the day the markets seized as you remember 9/11.
    CC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast