Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: List of prez bush's achivements

centerhill condor
    Gee, they just announced that we've been in a Recession for two years. What other secrets have they been keeping from us.
    Winning in Iraq? Right! Read something other than the funny pages. More people are killed there every week than were killed in India. Do civilans not count?
    more people are killed in DC than either. Should we abandon DC?
    CC

Sundance
    Is DC part of the US? Seems like our government dosen't act like it.
    My question is why does everyone want to abondon New Orleans? Should we abondon OKC because of tornado's. Should we abondon LA or San Francisco because of earthquakes?
    Get real folks!
    It's time for all of us to dig in and "kick ass" no matter which side of the asile you're on!
    It's time to stop drinking kool aide and being thumb sucking gerbiles and grow up! We're all Americans! Fight for what we believe in or we're going to lose it!

reddragon
    Katrina was the most predicted and prepared for event in US history. Really doesn't qualify as the worst when compared to San Fran's, Chicago's big fires or the quake, midwestern floods, etc.. Blame the French for building a city below sea level 400 years ago. Who gets the blame for living there?
    The Geneva convention, as written, does not apply to terrorists. You appear to have forgotten the victory in Iraq...that really bothers some folks.
    He likely won't get his face on Mt. Rushmore. But who will under the glare of revisionists? Not Lincoln for hanging newspaper editors...certainly not Jefferson for raping slaves? TR stole all that land and killed all those precious animals? Washington cut down that cherry tree.
    Maybe you'd vote for Elton John or another trend setting envelope pusher?
    CC
    Blame the French for building the city below sea level, blame the people who live there for not abandoning the place they call home, blame whomever you want. Doesn't change the fact that Bush did absolutely nothing when a city that is so crucial to the US ecomony went underwater, and the people he himself put in power to handle such disasters were woefully incompetent.
    We were victorious in Iraq, really? Then where is all of our taxpayer money going if the war is over? Where is the efective democratic government that Bush promised to install? And why are American soldiers still dying every day?
    Elton John is a singer, not a politician. I don't know what to make of that comment, other than it is about as well informed as the rest of your arguments.
    I don't know why so many so-called conservatives are still Bush apologists to this day. Just admit it, he was a complete disaster. Even his own party wanted him to crawl under a rock until after the election. Barack might not be any better than Bush, but it'll be damn hard for him to be any worse.

centerhill condor
    Barack might not be any better than Bush, but it'll be damn hard for him to be any worse.
    okay...let that sink in for a while.
    CC

donzi5150
    Stood by and did absolutely nothing when the most horrific natural disaster in US history hit one of country's major cities; appointed his cronies to FEMA and DHS leadership when they were totally unqualified to do so; praised them for doing a "heckuva job"
    Did irreparable damage to America's reputation around the world, ignored Geneva conventions, endorsed torture of prisoners, putting our own soldiers at risk when they are captured, invaded a country with faulty intelligence and with no exit strategy, claimed we would be greeted as liberators. Didn't quite work out that way did it??
    And my personal favorite from someone who calls himself a conservative - in the last 8 yrs, the national debt MORE THAN DOUBLED and the dollar reached historic low values against other currencies.
    Promised to completely re-do the onerous fed tax code; whatever happened to that? The tax code is basically he same as it was when he took office.
    Called himself "the great uniter" during his 2000 campaign; I don't know about you, but I feel like the country is more polarized now than at any time throughout history.
    Worst of all, his crappy administration set us up for 4 yrs of Barack Obama, Tom Daschle and Hillary F'n Clinton growing the federal government exponentially, raising taxes across the board, driving more and more investment overseas and creating a welfare state with their entitlement programs. I would almost rather have McCain and that idiot Palin in the White House but it would keep me up at night thinking that woman was one breath away from the presidency
    Where you there for Katrina? I am from there and was home on vacation when it hit! There were thousands of trucks coming from the east when my family and I evacuated to Florida.......3 days ahead as told by the Govt. and as any Responsible persons knows......Thousand of National Guard, American Red Cross, Water, Gas, Home Depot/Lowes, contractors, tree services, power companies, heavy equipment, etc......I wonder who mobilized them and who said to stay out of Louisiana....I will answer it for you the Feds mobilized and the Dem Governor (Blanco) said don't come here. It was not a national emergency at that time and the Pres would have had to declare military rule ahead of an emergency that if my memory serves me correctly has never been done preemptively with ion the US. Blanc and Nagin screwed the whole thing up an the irresponsible people who stayed made it worse......I lived on the Gulf Coast the majority of my life and the first line of responsibility is to take personal responsibility then evacuate when told to.......
    I am en ex special forces military member that has been through POW/SERE training....water boarding, sleep deprivation, and limited peace through loud music is not torture..........I have gone through it...yes it scars you but does not cause pain........Why is there no outrage to kick our attackers ass when they cut the head's off of American captures? Beat? Shoot? Execute? Deprive of all food, water, sanitation, Medical? Where is that outrage for our own people who protect our ability to have this dialogue? We are treated 100 times worse when captured over seas.......Amazing how the GITMO captures have all gained weight....:idea:
    Out of control spending....yes I agree with that one......but the others don't hold water in my book.

donzi5150
    Is DC part of the US? Seems like our government dosen't act like it.
    My question is why does everyone want to abondon New Orleans? Should we abondon OKC because of tornado's. Should we abondon LA or San Francisco because of earthquakes?
    Get real folks!
    It's time for all of us to dig in and "kick ass" no matter which side of the asile you're on!
    It's time to stop drinking kool aide and being thumb sucking gerbiles and grow up! We're all Americans! Fight for what we believe in or we're going to lose it!
    It's ashame but the Far Left has their thumb in their ASS and can't hear you and I! Well spoken!

List of prez bushs achivements

Im wondering, do we have accurate figures on how many atheist/ non belivers / etc in the country that would make political parties take notice?

Thanks and kindest regards

Dez

If you have any thoughts concerning exactly where and how to use What is the best website to find rental homes , you can contact us at the page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123