to all you guys that wanna play at the river with your hydro,s here,s something new that should change your mind about outboard rudder verses inboard rudder,i,v been building and playing with hydro,s for about 12 years in which i own two right now ,one,s a 78 sanger outboard rudder and the others a deaver, my sangers has a blown and injected 496 chevy with a 2 speed and clutch and the boats been alot of fun over the years except for the turning issues on the river,the reason i went with outboard rudder was everybody told me it was alot safer if you were going to put some power to it and if your building a hydro they need power to pop the tail quicker but always hated the turning around part because the river in needles is a little narrow,so check this out i was talking to ron over at rbr and he said try putting a second rudder on it so last year i tried it and you hydro guys wouldn,t believe the differance, this boat is so much more fun to drive and it turns, and it was the best thing i,v done,it also slows the boat down way sooner ,anyway just passing the tip on and if i can help at all just ask,i,ll have both of my hydro,s at billy,s vdrive in april the both have the double rudder setup and they look cool,,,,,,ron builds the setup at rbr and its really worth it,come check it out in april, we need a few more hydro,s down in needles,,,,,,,,,