Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soon to be over

Blown 472
    Bush Presidency Ends with a Dull Thud
    Shoes hurled at Bush in the last memorable event of a disgraceful presidency.
    By James Buchanan – EURO
    George Bush was nearly hit by a shoe in the ridiculous last chapter of an immature, unqualified puppet president. One pundit made the observation that “Everything about this president is pathetic… even his assassination attempts.” Bush carried out the whims of the Israeli Lobby, which stuck us with the Iraq War, and Big Oil, which stuck us with sky high gas prices for much of 2008. Eight years ago, patriotic Americans on the far right voted for Pat Buchanan, but once again gutless moderates and a huge pile of corporate money propelled a worthless candidate, this time the bungling Bush Junior, to the highest office in the land.
    Bush no doubt thought his “crowning achievement” was the conquest of Iraq. This inspired him to make his last overseas road trip to the one place where he thought he had a shred of credibility. Then came the shoe. What says “failure in Iraq” better than a carefully-screened room full of Iraqi reporters in the Green Zone, in which one reporter is willing to go to jail to show how much the Iraqi people hates the murderous idiot-president of the US?
    A majority of Americans (and most of the civilized world) see the Iraq War as an illegal war of aggression. The Abu Ghraib torture scandal and Bush’s attempted “legalization” of torture in violation of the Geneva Convention and the 1996 War Crimes Act and the US Constitution’s prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment is a horrible legacy which has done irreparable harm to the reputation of the United States.
    Over 4,000 Americans have died in Iraq for no valid reason whatsoever. The bogus rationale for the war, that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction has been thoroughly exposed as a blatant lie by Bush, Cheney and the neocons. The Iraq War has resulted in the Republicans losing control of Congress in 2006 and then losing even more seats and the presidency in 2008. Ron Paul wisely warned the Republicans to drop the Iraq War and admit it was a mistake, but the mainstream media refused to give Ron Paul any publicity. John McCain was selected by Diebold machines to be the GOP candidate and predictably lost the 2008 election against an anti-war Democrat.
    The arrogance and hubris of George W. Bush and his unwillingness to admit the war was wrong caused the deaths of these young Americans. The number of Iraqi deaths may run into the hundreds of thousands. The shoe-thrower is an Iraqi reporter, Muntadar al-Zaidi. A BBC news article notes “With his second shoe, which the president also managed to dodge, Mr Zaidi said: ‘This is for the widows and orphans and all those killed in Iraq.’ ”
    George Bush no doubt believed all the neocon spin about how the “surge had worked” in Iraq. The truth is that the Iraqis still hate us and want us out. The US casualties have only fallen because the Iraqis get CNN and they knew that the half-crazy, senile warmonger, John McCain would be defeated by Barack Hussein Obama. Why wage battle with the heavily-armed US forces when the war is already won?? There was also an attempt made to bribe Iraqi rebels into not fighting. So once again, a president named Bush has gone out of office in disgrace, and someone named Hussein has prevailed!

donzi5150
    Unbelavible............What far left idiot reporter did you copy this from?

thatguy
    Unbelavible............What far left idiot reporter did you copy this from?
    Does it matter? he's Euro- trash.

FOXMAN
    Bush Presidency Ends with a Dull Thud
    Shoes hurled at Bush in the last memorable event of a disgraceful presidency.
    By James Buchanan – EURO
    George Bush was nearly hit by a shoe in the ridiculous last chapter of an immature, unqualified puppet president. One pundit made the observation that “Everything about this president is pathetic… even his assassination attempts.”
    That was an assassination attempt?!? Did the Ninja stars fail to deploy, or the plastic exsplosives not ignite in the "shoes" that the that the reporter from a third world country threw at Our President???

Blown 472
    That was an assassination attempt?!? Did the Ninja stars fail to deploy, or the plastic exsplosives not ignite in the "shoes" that the that the reporter from a third world country threw at Our President???
    Where do you live?

FOXMAN
    20 minutes south of Fond du lac. I asked you the same question a while back and you did not reply??? I used to drive truck for a company in the Fox Valley and have hauled alot of paper out of the mills up there. What mill up there just closed recently?

Blown 472
    20 minutes south of Fond du lac. I asked you the same question a while back and you did not reply??? I used to drive truck for a company in the Fox Valley and have hauled alot of paper out of the mills up there. What mill up there just closed recently?
    sorry probably didn't see it. New Page kimberly shut, there is talk of it reopening. I boat on the wolf, gold 76 jet boat, with a fat guy driving it, cant miss me.

FOXMAN
    New Page??? Is that the old Re Pap, Then Stora Enzo??? That was the main mill i hauled out of...
    I used to run the Wolf alot when i was with my ex-wife. Her parents own a house on Poygan. When I get my boat running I'll be back.
    So i take it your from the Fox Valley then? I wish they would open the all the locks up again.

Blown 472
    New Page??? Is that the old Re Pap, Then Stora Enzo??? That was the main mill i hauled out of...
    I used to run the Wolf alot when i was with my ex-wife. Her parents own a house on Poygan. When I get my boat running I'll be back.
    So i take it your from the Fox Valley then? I wish they would open the all the locks up again.
    That is the one. I live close to fremont.

FOXMAN
    Fremont... Had a lot of fun at the Bridge Bar.
    That sure sucks about New Page. But I really dont feel too sorry for them guys. When Stora Enso bought them they cut jobs and some of the workers actualy had to do some work then and it pissed them off. There union had the wages so high that the company threatened to close the mill. The guys I knew laughed and said they will NEVER close this mill. That Kimberly mill wasnt more than a zit on Stora Enso's ass. It would not have hurt them a bit to close it down long enough to break the union.
    They didnt break the union, they just sold out instead. Now the workers sit there with there union and there dick in there hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast