Thread: Is Anybody Alive In New Mexico

Sundance
    It use to be there was a lot of chat going on from the Jet Boaters in NM. Have not seen a post on from here in a long time. I even resorted to reading the Political Rhetoric page. That group gets ugly!
    The Butte has a lot more water than it has had for a while. The river is still flowing through ABQ and they've stopped it out of the Dam.
    There's lots of snow falling up North.
    My question is will we have any $ to enjoy it this year.
    Happy Holidays!

DEEWAYNE
    This whole forum has been a little dead. Wonder if people could'nt afford internet service? ha-ha. As far as people spending money goes I know the guys over at D&M Marine had a hell of year up until mid Nov. then zero's. (He's usually running a little behind even in the winter) Mark was saying that in the 7 yrs of business that this was the best yr. as a whole but as of now this is the slowest they've ever been. He's startin to sweat a little I think.

Sundance
    DW, Good to see you're still around. A couple of sites I watch are also quite. My business was fantastic in the fall then crashed also. Have been in the golf business for 20yrs. and haven't seen anything, that I can remember, like the last three months.
    It's either precieved or reality, or a little of both. People have just shut down.
    The product I sold in the fall to my customers, is now on credit hold because they can't pay their bills. So I don't get paid and niether do my bills.
    Good Luck!

www.performanceboats.com is where we all went