Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy B's Sanger Super Jet

wsuwrhr
    Looking?
    I posted some pictures in the spam section, check it out.
    Brian

Squirtin Thunder
    That is not a Super Jet !!!
    That is a Sanger Custom Sprint Jet !!!
    There is a huge difference between the two.
    Ask him.

b's sanger
    This one won"t last long. Probably sold already.

BILLY.B
    This one won"t last long. Probably sold already.Hey Chief where have you been????. I heard some bad news about the boat!!!. Is it true??. Yes it's true. This Sanger Sprint Jet is for sale. Trailer needs to be repainted if you wanted it to be perfect. Very and I do mean very few chips in the paint, especially for being 25yrs old. I might be able to find someone to fix them if needed :rollside:. Upholstery is in perfect condition and is original (pearl white) by Sanger boats. Custom installation by Bernie's Boat works, Pump by GS marine...My Dad & I had $22,000 in this ride back in 1980. Which by todays standards is alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I will be keeping the Boss 429 hemi Ford for sentimental reasons.

b's sanger
    Hey Chief where have you been????. I heard some bad news about the boat!!!. Is it true??. Yes it's true. This Sanger Sprint Jet is for sale. Trailer needs to be repainted if you wanted it to be perfect. Very and I do mean very few chips in the paint, especially for being 25yrs old. I might be able to find someone to fix them if needed :rollside:. Upholstery is in perfect condition and is original (pearl white) by Sanger boats. Custom installation by Bernie's Boat works, Pump by GS marine...My Dad & I had $22,000 in this ride back in 1980. Which by todays standards is alot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I will be keeping the Boss 429 hemi Ford for sentimental reasons.
    Not so bad. Don already fixed a couple of small things. Got a hairline crack in the orange I'll be talking to you about. Nothing close to previous issues. ready for a full season.
    My drama has continued, but the papers are signed. Almost done.
    Hope the family is well. Say hellow to Bobby for me.
    B

BILLY.B
    Not so bad. Don already fixed a couple of small things. Got a hairline crack in the orange I'll be talking to you about. Nothing close to previous issues. ready for a full season.
    My drama has continued, but the papers are signed. Almost done.
    Hope the family is well. Say hellow to Bobby for me.
    BBobby was asking about you the other day. Said I hadn't seen you. Glad to here your drama is almost over. Time to move on. You'll be fine. Don't know how you did it. Come by....

b's sanger
    Bobby was asking about you the other day. Said I hadn't seen you. Glad to here your drama is almost over. Time to move on. You'll be fine. Don't know how you did it. Come by....
    I'll try to swing by next week. See you then.

Dimarco Kid
    Billy....I have to say that you're Sanger is one of the most tasteful beautiful boats I've ever seen....good luck selling it. And if the $'s ever came in for me...you'd paint mine! Fo shore!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast