Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ? on the magazine

Rexone1
    It's sad to see Hot Boat possibly closing down, they are truly the best performance boating magazine around unlike those posers I work for over on PB.com

Tar
    Thanks folks for the update. It is indeed sad to see the magazine going away. Well they have my money for a year that looks like I will not get.
    Regards
    Tar

Owner of Hot Boat
    Thanks folks for the update. It is indeed sad to see the magazine going away. Well they have my money for a year that looks like I will not get.
    Regards
    Tar
    Thanks again for your money, it will buy many Coronas now that I'm on my way to Mexico.

BoatFloating
    It's sad to see Hot Boat possibly closing down, they are truly the best performance boating magazine around unlike those posers I work for over on PB.com
    Thanks again for your money, it will buy many Coronas now that I'm on my way to Mexico.
    Both these fake names has the douch bag Grads name all over it. I thought you were leaving? Oh I get leaving and creating fake names to start crap. Same ole Grads.... You my friend are 1 big ****stick....Good luck to you and Adios HB way to screw up a good thing...:sleeping:

wolf
    I knew Grads couldn't post his last post!!!!!

WishIknew
    Both these fake names has the douch bag Grads name all over it. I thought you were leaving? Oh I get leaving and creating fake names to start crap. Same ole Grads.... You my friend are 1 big ****stick....Good luck to you and Adios HB way to screw up a good thing...:sleeping:
    WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND !!!!!!!!!! AND NOW YOU GOT YOURS!!!!!!! STILL WAITING ON MY T SHIRT:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Throttle
    ttt

WishIknew
    Guess I will give up on that shirt Been so long ive changed sizes 2 times

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123