Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is in charge here?

H2O Extreme
    As long as we're talking noses, Where is that booger eatin', drunken drivin', women abusin', food abusin', man boob dancin', hypocrite they call Jordy?

JetBoatRich
    I'm in charge!
    you were voted removed:idea:

riverracerx
    Am I being voted off the island?
    Be nice or I will ban you. Ha!

Make it a Double
    Justin, you really need to get a grip. Why you think you need to defend Donald Jordan is beyond me. I always gave you credit for being smarter than that.
    You do realize that I am in the Plastics business, so calling me Plastic Man is not a problem. Sure I had my nose fixed a couple of years ago big deal. As for my weight loss that was all me and over the last 6 months. As you know I have not seen you during that time.
    I guess you still will not acknowledge that your buddy has been in jail for a prior dui and going to jail again. Oh don’t forget about the 4 days he did for violating his parole on the Domestic violence conviction. I know facts confuse you.
    I guess steroid use can affect memory. I have no first hand knowledge of you using steroids. I only know what Donald Jordan told me about your use of them. He said a lot about you. Did you manage to get your FICO score over 450 yet?
    Justin you and Donald don’t mean shit to me. I am single, with two great daughters and a woman that loves me. I make a great living; own a substantial home, boat, nice vehicles, and other toys. All of which neither of you two have.
    Stop being a hater and get back to work. I like how you dropped the Ahern out of you sig line. Did your supervisor get tired of you shooting off your mouth in the company name or are you no longer with Ahern. Donald told everyone you would not survive more than 6 months as sales manager.

Moderator-6
    I am in charge here and this is a boating forum. Take your differences elsewhere please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123