Thread: subscription

PS14
    Ordered mag on 9/18/2008 still no mag what is going on no one will answer phone need help :devil:

Eye tiger
    Ordered mag on 9/18/2008 still no mag what is going on no one will answer phone need help :devil:
    Was there ever a Ps-14

PS14
    Was there ever a Ps-14
    pc 14 was the eye of the tiger boat driven by jamie jamison then went to ps 14 Desert sports special then to ps 1 three diffrent boats all same driver

Eye tiger
    pc 14 was the eye of the tiger boat driven by jamie jamison then went to ps 14 Desert sports special then to ps 1 three diffrent boats all same driver
    Guess you didn't catch the name

PS14
    is this rick

Eye tiger
    [QUOTE=PS14;2969910]is this rick[/QUOTE
    Nope but i like the boat and driver. I've been in this desert sports center a few times around 4:30pm not much going on just a bunch of old legends hanging out shooting the shot. Never any Quality Pieces in the back. Just a bunch of construction workers and old engines...........

PS14
    some of them old engines are making some serious power on the river now and one will be back together sporting a good number but just for play

Eye tiger
    some of them old engines are making some serious power on the river now and one will be back together sporting a good number but just for play
    And there might be a TFH outside or a couple of Sprint Cars or a midget or two. You always have to walk around the drag cars. Are they ever going to get a clue. Sprint Boats in the back. What a great place ......Run by a great guy......I'd like to see the Old Donivin fire up...........Ps I heard Bob Stevens is putting together a Front engine dragster show.....