Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention ***boat Magazine Owners/editors

AZJD
    I do. How is the Warlock running for you?:jawdrop:
    BTW have fun folks. I am done for the night.
    I don't own the Warlock!!! I thought you would have been privy to that info....
    Old news anyways, let's stay on track with the recent topics here!
    BTW, are her parents going to let you keep the business????

topless
    I know you are an expert on relationships. Donald is an ass that took advantage of a sick woman. I agree with you on the DUI other than Donald always picks on others that have gotten them. He also made a BIG point of the DV charge on me that whent no where. If you had a previous conviction would you pickon others? I think not.
    Yes we have made fun of what a loser Donald is. My ex is really embarrased about what she did. She is feeling much better now.
    As far as the situation I am in. My situation is great. I actually have never been happier. I have no problems with my ex. Just with Donald.You have no problems with your ex???? Wow, I just read the police report. (public record ya know) You forgot to mention the witness who saw you punch your wife in the head a couple times and the loaded 40 you had with a bullet in the chamber. Seems to me that if that DV charge went nowhere, you wouldn't be doing 50 DV classes right now would you? On the other hand, I read Jordy's ancient one too and it was pretty mild compared to yours.

AZJD
    You have no problems with your ex???? Wow, I just read the police report. (public record ya know) You forgot to mention the witness who saw you punch your wife in the head a couple times and the loaded 40 you had with a bullet in the chamber. Seems to me that if that DV charge went nowhere, you wouldn't be doing 50 DV classes right now would you? On the other hand, I read Jordy's ancient one too and it was pretty mild compared to yours.
    I believe that witness also works for the court too! I don't think Jordy had to do any persueding to have her be a witness....

topless
    I believe that witness also works for the court too! I don't think Jordy had to do any persueding to have her be a witness....
    It was an old neighbor lady. I read the whole thing.

AZJD
    It was an old neighbor lady. I read the whole thing.
    Post it! We all would like to read it too.

Moderator-6
    AGAIN: This is a boating website. Take this stuff elsewhere please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12