Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Power Tour Featuring..............

Dogballs
    Looks like all the usuall suspects on tour this year!

LGCDEVIL
    Wonder if this cat will get his oil changed in time?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...930FC3_028.jpg

LGCDEVIL
    This dude will be out. Boat might look somewhat taller this summer.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...YHEM05_017.jpg

MikeF
    That was rough
    So was this. Took about 10 minutes too. :crossx:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...53CS19tow1.jpg
    CS thought he could make it around Elsinore twice before refueling that race tank.
    Gonna try and make as many of those gig's as I can!

check you out LGC posting pics and chit.
    LOL Mike F. I forgot about that. Thanks for the tow, I still owe you one.

Cas
    let me see, you have an organizer - CS
    a name - Power Tour
    members - all that show up
    object- racing
    location - open to the public
    hypothetical - racer 1 and 2 go out for a race. racer 1 causes 16 year old Susi Sunshine to hit the shore on her jet ski. Mr & Mrs Sunshine see it all happen and want restitution. racer 1 has no insurance and gets pissed. Mr & Mrs Sunshine catch wind that CS organized the Power Tour and a lawsuit ensues.
    This is just food for thought for all you. I hope none of you ever have to run into an experience like that but it can happen, especially in this day and age.
    If you think it can't happen, think again.
    Be careful out there!

FuelInMyVeins82
    Right but at the same time the exact same thing can happen in a car, are you not going to drive any more. In this day of age you could accidentally push a shopping cart over some idiots foot who walks in front of you are not going shopping any more. Shit happens, that doesn’t mean its not worth doing.
    Plus I don’t think CS is necessarily the coordinator for this he just put out the idea and it snow balled from there. He didn’t come up w/ the location, name, who coming or not, any thing.
    I do understand what your saying and do think people need to take more responsibilities for there actions, but in this case I don’t really think there is a coordinator
    That is also something to consider when a location is being picked for all of you that voted!!!!

revndave
    Unofficial Power Tour 2006

steelcomp
    let me see, you have an organizer - CS
    a name - Power Tour
    members - all that show up
    object- racing
    location - open to the public
    hypothetical - racer 1 and 2 go out for a race. racer 1 causes 16 year old Susi Sunshine to hit the shore on her jet ski. Mr & Mrs Sunshine see it all happen and want restitution. racer 1 has no insurance and gets pissed. Mr & Mrs Sunshine catch wind that CS organized the Power Tour and works for a boat performance company and a lawsuit ensues.
    This is just food for thought for all you. I hope none of you ever have to run into an experience like that but it can happen, especially in this day and age.
    If you think it can't happen, think again.
    Be careful out there!
    Who said the object was racing? That's your spin. I don't think CS can be considered the organizer, either. Everybody's just agreeing to a general consensus about showing up at certain places at certain times for good boating fun. That's the agenda. The only thing that's going to be specific, as far as I can see, is a place, date, and time. AFA liability, everyone's on their own. Besides, is what you're saying here that if a group of people plan to meet at a lake on a certain weekend, and something happens, the person who's idea it was can be held responsible? Pretty long reach to throw cold water on the So. Cal guys, Cas. Little jealous?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast