Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

Thought I would throw some pictures of our rides out at El Cap. The pics are'nt the best quality because moneysuckers camera sucks .
    Mine, 77 Challenger, 460, Jacuzzi YJ.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Irvine_6-1-03032-med.jpg[/img]
    Moneysuckers' 77 Soutwind Drag Tunnel, 468, Berkeley and COOL gold leaf lookin letters wink
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954ms_6-1-03031-med.jpg[/img]
    RubberDuckys' 77 Southwind Drag Tunnel, 460, Berkeley and too much bling bling.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954boat_7-14-03009-med.jpg[/img]
    Petrofieds' 82 Southwind Drag Tunnel, Blown Injected 468, Berkely and now its our own milkshake maker
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Irvine_6-1-03033-med.jpg[/img]
    Hmm...It seem like my boat is the odd man out on this thread. There are some good stories behind all these boats so maybe me and moneysucker can elaberate a little later. Oh, how about some stars????
    F.J.
    [ August 26, 2003, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

moneysucker
    FJ thanks for posting the Pix. Actually, Rubber Ducky is the odd man out. He is the only one that made it to the river this weekend. Hot Dogger and I are goimng to El Cap for test and tune on Sun.

I'll go on Sunday if i'm not at the river. I might try bringing my rideplate down a little more and bring my nozzle down to see if I can get it to take a set. This porpoise problem is kicking my ass.
    F.J.

Hotcrusader76
    I'll be out a El Cap or San V this Sunday as well once I change out the flexplate I chipped at CBBB
    ~Ty

moneysucker
    Hotcrusader76:
    I'll be out a El Cap or San V this Sunday as well once I change out the flexplate I chipped at CBBB
    ~Ty I don't wake up early enough to go to San V. You must have the yellow crusader I saw out there last month.

Petrofied
    You bastards are in trouble now! Milkshake maker huh??? You want chocolate or vanilla?

Hey, how the hell did you figure out how to turn the computer on? Oh wait, Ange is that you? I thought Skis' fingers were to big to hit one key at a time.
    F.J.

Petrofied
    fingers too big??....well you know what they say about large hands... oh wait you don't have that problem do you?

Hotcrusader76
    moneysucker:
    Hotcrusader76:
    ~Ty I don't wake up early enough to go to San V. You must have the yellow crusader I saw out there last month. Actually the Crusader was feet wet just last Friday for the first time since the new motor. If I can get this flexplate changed out in time I might be out there Sunday.
    See ya then.
    ~Ty

cyclone
    sweet boats!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast