Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

Petrofied
    Yeah, it drives.... it always did, didn't it?

moneysucker
    Petrofied:
    Yeah, it drives.... it always did, didn't it? Damn you both to Shanty town! It's comments like that that are completely uncalled for. So, was little Johnny good at school yesterday? Is Hot Dog going to the lake on Sunday?

moneysucker
    Helter Skelter, Are you and Pa going to the river this weekend? I know you are reading the posts every day even though you don't care. So yes or no? and how far in advance did you have to book the hotel? I have heard they are all sold out. See you out there.

CAVITY SEARCH
    moneysucker:
    Helter Skelter, Are you and Pa going to the river this weekend? I know you are reading the posts every day even though you don't care. So yes or no? and how far in advance did you have to book the hotel? I have heard they are all sold out. See you out there. Ol money sucker is on a rampage

CAVITY SEARCH
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by FryJet:
    ]
    JP's Daytona
    [IMG]
    MULLETTTSSSSSSS

rvrbrts
    Have fun at the river. Be safe and be careful.
    Shawn

Petrofied
    moneysucker:
    Petrofied:
    Yeah, it drives.... it always did, didn't it? Damn you both to Shanty town! It's comments like that that are completely uncalled for. So, was little Johnny good at school yesterday? Is Hot Dog going to the lake on Sunday? Sorry, your trucky...no worky
    Hot Dog doesn't know where she's going yet. We might just show up at the river. Not sure yet.

flathead
    Hi guys. I'm gonna go to martinez and look fer Vic's pontoon so's I can see Red Darrin!! Leaving Sat. 0400 AM. Be there thru tuesday!
    Probably murder some Doves on Monday, then go to da Reevar to cool off. If I get lucky, I'll get to see Hot Dog and Crew!I'll be the staggering drunk look'in fer his boat on da sand bar!! And yes, I got a room at da motel!. Probably be on sand bar two. Last time it was the HAPPNIN place.
    How ever, I could be conned into Picatcho as long as someone else I know is there.

Have fun everybody, be carefull this weekend and come back in one piece. Whats up with the other crew? Any swamping or house visiting going on this weekend? Just curious. Have fun with the family and we will talk to you soon.
    F.J.

moneysucker
    Home and in one piece. A little 50 racing on the sand bar. A Little carnage with that. Ask tre. We all had a good time though. I will say that I am a major proponent of leash laws on the sand bar. I came back to the boat to find sandy Four Legged $#!t machine tracks all the way down the bow. If I find out who's dog that was I swear to god there is going to be a problem. I figure a fair trade is to let me walk on their boat while beating their dog. Every dog on the sand bar needs to have a leash!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425