Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

Petrofied
    FOR SALE....CHEAP
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Irvine_6-1-03033-med.jpg[/img]
    LETS START THE BIDDING [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Fry - It's way more than you could afford

You are correctamundo on that one Mrs Petrofied. Besides, there are way too many procedures to go thru before I could operate a vessel of that magnitude. Hell, I dont even think I could make the damn squirty bottle for primer thingy work right.
    F.J.
    [ August 12, 2003, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

Petrofied
    FryJet:
    You are correctamundo on that one Mrs Petrofied. Besides, there are way too many procedures to go thru before I could operate a vessel of that magnitude. Hell, I dont even think I could make the damn squirty bottle for primer thingy work right.
    F.J. You and me both. I'm afraid to drive the damn thing. Too many buttons and knobs and push pull things! I think Skee designed it that way for a reason.. Hummmmm......
    On another note, I'm looking forward to seeing the hotdog kick the Frymobile's ass this weekend. It ought to be a good show! Who would have thought that the POS would do over 70! jawdrop

Umm, please use the correct name for my vessel. She has some cool brown metal flake and a small porpoise problem on the top end that makes her buck a tad so that is why we call her the "Disco Donkey", not the Frymobile, jeez Ange get with the program.
    I forgot to ask you how you liked the sunset toolie booze cruise last weekend, I heard you guys had a GREAT time.
    F.J.

Petrofied
    FryJet:
    Umm, please use the correct name for my vessel. She has some cool brown metal flake and a small porpoise problem on the top end that makes her buck a tad so that is why we call her the "Disco Donkey", not the Frymobile, jeez Ange get with the program.
    I forgot to ask you how you liked the sunset toolie booze cruise last weekend, I heard you guys had a GREAT time.
    F.J. Disco Donkey - I like it.
    Oh yeah, if you call being almost slammed into a rock wall and being lost in the toolies after dark fun, then we had a F'n blast! Now Skee's side of the story varies a bit, but we all know who to trust.

Smacktalker
    Angie, I thought the hotdog boat beat up bad on the ugly duckling!

Smacktalker
    Hey Ski, are you finished rigging that awesome purple and white crusader tunnel. Is it still for sale? If so how much and what does it have?
    I understand the ugly duckling is 0-2 racing. Was he interested in the crusader. If so he should probably buy it, it is a better boat for his money!!!!!

moneysucker
    Smacktalker:
    Hey Ski, are you finished rigging that awesome purple and white crusader tunnel. Is it still for sale? If so how much and what does it have?
    I understand the ugly duckling is 0-2 racing. Was he interested in the crusader. If so he should probably buy it, it is a better boat for his money!!!!! Keep it up Smack talker. Rubber ducky is un able to defend himself, he is computer illiterate like Mr. Petrofied. I can post pictures of cookin' when it came home if you want. Too bad that boat won't get done until the temp. goes down. Petrofird is like the bulldog. He can't be outside with no AC. Oh my roommate wants to look at your brothers boat.

Smacktalker
    Well, we all have to start sometime. Someday the cookin will be finished!! He only has to make and mount the rear plates, mount the alternator, mount the seats and wire the boat. Wait a minute, that how I delivered it to him back in june!!
    Hopefully he will have it done this week. Hopefully that is!!
    ROB? Called and is suppose to be by this evening to look at the boat.
    Is it true though, that the Rubber Ducky only ran 60-65 mph!!

moneysucker
    Petrofied:
    FryJet:
    F.J. Disco Donkey - I like it.
    Oh yeah, if you call being almost slammed into a rock wall and being lost in the toolies after dark fun, then we had a F'n blast! Now Skee's side of the story varies a bit, but we all know who to trust. I thought the sunset toolie booze cruise sounded fun. I would never take my boat back there I would have to be at no wake speed cause I couldnt turn like I could in the Tahiti. I used to love those toolie runs. The bad part is having to pull out the weeds when you are done. I heard that trip was completely under controll at all times and your location was also known. Everyone panicked for no reason. eek!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast