Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HBJet--Cyclone??????????

XClutchboy725
    O.K.....it looks like you both got the opportunity to trim them out this past weekend.
    So................................................ ..............
    What are the GPS Numbers?????????????????????????
    Randy, that hull of yours looks like it takes a really good set now!

Eric455
    lol
    yea oh and ur video tape is on ethe way HB!!! hehe
    eric

HBjet
    Well, my boat wasn't running as fast this weekend. We took a 1/16th off the top of my shoe to see if it would help the boat settle down some when letting off the throttle, which it did, but it also hurt me on the top end. So, back to shimming it down again. My boat still ran strong, even with some peeps on board, so I still had a good time. It was just fun hanging out with everyone. By the CBBB, I should have her more dialed in. This was my 3rd trip in the boat, but 2nd trip that I was able to really get on it. I let Cyclone take it out for a "spin" and he think's it's fast! So we'll see.
    HBjet

sanger mike
    hey HB,hows the boat running. it sure looks real good. i had a chance to hang with jack and dave up at ming a few weeks ago. I can under stand why you and cyclone speak so highly of them. my boat is now at jacks. do you think you could sneak a few pics and post or e-mail me. thanks

cyclone
    no gps numbers this weekend. just a few bruised egos (poor guys with big tunnel rams and dual carbs) got beat up by the single carb, garage-built mighty motor in the little red jet boat.

NVScustoms
    ROCK ON devil

Jet Hydro
    eek! What????? What???? you cant dial it in in 3 trips to the water??? eek!
    Hell you give me shit because it took me two 1/4 mile passes in Waco to dial mine in to run an 11.5sec on the 3rd pass. Maybe you should start to listen to some of what I say? I can take a boat from jumping out of the water 3 foot to making a clean pass in just one 1/2 mile.
    There that should put some gas on the ole HBjet fire!

Johnwithjm
    cyclone:
    no gps numbers this weekend. just a few bruised egos (poor guys with big tunnel rams and dual carbs) got beat up by the single carb, garage-built mighty motor in the little red jet boat. I saw cyclone boat run first hand and it runs strong. Nice job putting that boat together it is sweet

rivercrazy
    GPS's are just like Dyno's. No one believes those numbers anyway. Right?
    hehe. J/K

Danhercules
    Next time you guys go out you can use my hand held Dyno/GPS modulator. It will boost HP by 20% and MPH by 25%!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast