Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When is FC4?

Dogballs
    Will there be a FC4 this year? Last year was a blast and I need something to look forward to other than eating a fruit basket or fruit cake, drinking egg nogs & picking my but.
    Your friendly boater,
    Balls

BBTAHITI
    There was an FC4 in October.

LGCDEVIL
    I heard there was gonna be some kind of blow-out late April. Anybody have details?

Dogballs
    Yah, I heard about a big ***boat weekend, not sure if it was Needles or Yuma area, do you know anything about this Darth?

RCB19
    Will there be a FC4 this year? Last year was a blast and I need something to look forward to other than eating a fruit basket or fruit cake, drinking egg nogs & picking my but.
    Your friendly boater,
    Balls
    Better start pickin yer butt Balls cuz we've got a long winter in front of us. :yuk: J/K. What's the latest brotha?

Dogballs
    I am picking my butt and nose at the same time. No seriously, I am getting a tune up on the old dogballs #000 :crossx: and should be able to pick up 2.3 mph next year if there is a tail wind and I am going down river.
    Next year will come sooner than you think, I usually make my first trip last week in March if there is no rain and a heat wave! :skull:
    Balls

does any one go out to mead at all.

I am getting a tune up on the old dogballs #000 :crossx:
    Balls
    Balls, number 000 is taken.Sofa king nailed that number down last season. I like 666 better.
    Just a tune up huh?

FuelInMyVeins82
    [QUOTE=dogball]I am picking my butt and nose.
    As long as its not w/ the same fingure I'd say your alright
    Why doint you come to Elsinore on Saturday!!

Cas
    I am picking my butt and nose at the same time.
    Confucious say - Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast