Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: When is FC4?

I had a good time even though "blueski" wasnt runnin all that good.
    mainly cuz I'm dumb ass.

RCB19
    I had a good time even though "blueski" wasnt runnin all that good.
    mainly cuz I'm dumb ass.
    We're all dumb asses. We own boats.

We're all dumb asses. We own boats.
    I'll tell you what, after repeat disasemblies the things one forgets due to the anxiety of gettin on the water is amazing.

This might've been covered but I'll toss it up anyway. The FC thing has been dumped since Roostwear stopped doing his thing. Last October they did the deal with all the usual suspects, but called it MC1 (Mentally Challenged).
    Can't remember now who coined the term Mentally Challenged, but there ya go. Like the others have said, late April was when the original FC thing was happening. I'd imagine everyone will be ready for another one about that same time.
    I know I will

LGCDEVIL
    Yah, I heard about a big ***boat weekend, not sure if it was Needles or Yuma area, do you know anything about this Darth?
    Thought it was Needles. Not sure. Sounded like an FC/MC kind of deal. Some dude was talking about it at the boat shop, but didn't know much either.

This might've been covered but I'll toss it up anyway. The FC thing has been dumped since Roostwear stopped doing his thing. Last October they did the deal with all the usual suspects, but called it MC1 (Mentally Challenged).
    Can't remember now who coined the term Mentally Challenged, but there ya go. Like the others have said, late April was when the original FC thing was happening. I'd imagine everyone will be ready for another one about that same time.
    I know I will
    OK, NOW let's get a couple things ironed out. FC was NOT dumped. I had an invitation only FC4 in October and had a ball. FC3 was in May, and after seeing what it turned into, I had to make a change. I have trimmed down Roostwear considerably... namely dropping the shirt line, but it is not dead, just changing. The "Mentally Challenged" thing came up when someone wanted to use the FC name and I said no. There will be more FCs (twice a year as before), but they are NOT races, they will NOT be in Big River again, and they will be invitation only. They are for boaters, not wannabe racers. It doesn't matter if 50 or 250 show up, it has to be people that are enjoyable to hang with.
    If anyone is interested, go to the FC board (http://freeboardchallenged.com/fcboard/index.php) and post, or PM me.
    Done

sofa king smooth
    000 is mine, if you want it your going to have to win it.jk The last week in April is sick at Needles. There just happens to be alot of prop boats down by the bridge, some like to call it a vacation.I will be there for the entire week at my house. I will be driving the v drive as well as the draggon. Looking forward to TRAILERING some v drives with my squirt gun as well as being trailered myself.
    There will aloso be cold refreshments and blender drinks being served at the liars lounge.

cyclone
    OK, NOW let's get a couple things ironed out. FC was NOT dumped. I had an invitation only FC4 in October and had a ball. FC3 was in May, and after seeing what it turned into, I had to make a change. I have trimmed down Roostwear considerably... namely dropping the shirt line, but it is not dead, just changing. The "Mentally Challenged" thing came up when someone wanted to use the FC name and I said no. There will be more FCs (twice a year as before), but they are NOT races, they will NOT be in Big River again, and they will be invitation only. They are for boaters, not wannabe racers. It doesn't matter if 50 or 250 show up, it has to be people that are enjoyable to hang with.
    If anyone is interested, go to the FC board (http://freeboardchallenged.com/fcboard/index.php) and post, or PM me.
    Done
    you have a pm mike.

FuelInMyVeins82
    Done
    I'm kinda currious what a "wannabe racer" is?

Moneypitt
    I'll take a wild guess here. Wannabe racers are poeple with boats than can be fast, or slow. I think it is their attitude, lack of experience, and refusal to wear/employ safety gear. Their actions put themselves and everyone else at risk, and you have to remember, the organizers of events like this are all worried about the possibilty of liability attaching if there were any problems on the water, or in the parking lot. Another factor is the alcohol. Some people don't seperate the boozing from the boating, which can also create severe problems for everyone involved.......Just some wild guesses as to why the event became somewhat restricted as to who attends............MP

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast