Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1984 CP Tunnel, BEAUTIFUL BOAT! GREAT PRICE!!

BigBoyToys
    We're going in a different direction for our racing venture so this boat is now for sale.

The boat will need a little fiberglass work done on the bottom but does not leak. There is a few stress cracks in the bottom of the hull as follows; A few stress cracks under rear left sponson. It appears that the fuel tank may have came loose and bounced around in there and cracked it a bit. There is also a hairline crack under both stringers, about 3' long. I do not believe that it has separated and see no cracks around the stringers from the top side. I have run it in it's current state and have not had any problems with it. It is available in various stages of completion. Offered TURNKEY for $7500.00 or without engine for $4000.00. This is a very nice boat and the parts alone are worth more than what I'm asking for it. Specs to follow..

BigBoyToys
    SPECS:
    Hull - 1984 California Performance
    Competition Tunnel Hull
    325lb Hull
    Custom Multi-color Paint
    Bottom Blueprinted by Tom Papp
    Pump - Polished Berkeley R Pump (Setback)
    Merisch Intake
    Stage 4 blueprinted Pump by MPD
    Stainless B/C cut impeller
    Droop Snoot
    Bowl Stuffer
    Aquamet Shaft
    MPD Shoe with Ride Plate
    Nozzle Reducer
    Jetaway Ratchet
    Engine - 454 BBC by Bobby Dye Racing Engines
    700 hp
    2 – Holley 750cfm on polished Tunnel Ram
    12:8.1 CR
    Stainless Braided Hose Throughout
    Racing Electrical Fuel Pump
    Mallory 6AL ignition box
    Misc - Lightning rail kit & motor plates, Aluminum flywheel cover, Two 5 gallon imco fuel tanks, Flush fuel fills, Complete braided stainless hoses, Everything is polished or chromed, Autometer pro-comp ultralight gauges & 5" recall tach, New steering rack & cable, New foot throttle assembly & cable, Two new bucket seats, Lenco driveline
    AND LOTS MORE!! I also have MANY more pics available. If interested, email me at JimP@pritek.net or feel free to call me at home, (530) 668-8915 5pm-8pm or cell (530) 312-6535 8am-5pm. I will be at Bakersfield this coming weekend 4/26,4/27 racing a different boat so I could take it down there if someone wants it in the SoCal area.

BigBoyToys
    A few more pics...
    These pics the color is off.... Our camera seems to have a problem capturing the color orange, Where it looks pink, the actual color is orange.and where it looks black/dark blue, the color is actually a purplish red. See the pics in the first post for accurate colors.

[ April 22, 2003, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

PLACECRAFT20
    ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A TRADE? HERE IS THE LINK
    TRADER ON LINE
    THANKS MICTH

BigBoyToys
    PLACECRAFT20:
    ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A TRADE? HERE IS THE LINK
    TRADER ON LINE
    THANKS MICTH I would, but.... No time for one of those Nice machine though. Under different circumstances (more time, less work, less ongoing projects, etc) I'd consider it.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    That is a good deal. NICE boat., You got me all excited now . What to sell to get money? boat ?quad ? bike ?4x4? girlfriend?

cal***boat
    I'll give ya $6,000 for it

BigBoyToys
    cal***boat:
    I'll give ya $6,000 for it $6k huh? Complete? Turnkey? C'mon now Dave, you of all people should know that it's worth every penny of the $7k I am asking for it turnkey.....
    Now, if ya want to "negotiate" on a few parts +/- well, $6k may work eek! GIve me a call if you want the boat back Dave. You could resell it and double your $$ wink

comin' unscrewed
    Got any time slips to show?

BigBoyToys
    Nope.... But I got a second place trophy and am currently sitting in 2nd place with the boat in the NJBA SJ class.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast