Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black history month

Steve 1

Steve 1
    Bent I am sure you are up on this!

Forkin' Crazy
    I don't know why that would surprise me.

NashvilleBound
    Black History Month....blah, blah, blah, blah, blahhhhh. Totally meaningless....GET****INGOVERIT. That and CincoDe****ingMayo BS.
    I am SO tired of hearing all this crap.. Its history...teach it respectively, move on and make yourself better from your mistakes...dont live in it. Now I am going to have an attitude all day.........shittttt, hate when this happens.

bigq
    Black History Month....blah, blah, blah, blah, blahhhhh. Totally meaningless....GET****INGOVERIT. That and CincoDe****ingMayo BS.
    I am SO tired of hearing all this crap.. Its history...teach it respectively, move on and make yourself better from your mistakes...dont live in it. Now I am going to have an attitude all day.........shittttt, hate when this happens.
    but then their is no way for the so called leaders to make money if everyone gets along and we are seen as one. make millions off the back of others misfortune it's the american way.

NashvilleBound
    but then their is no way for the so called leaders to make money if everyone gets along and we are seen as one. make millions off the back of others misfortune it's the american way.
    Isn't THAT the truth......

Havasu_Dreamin
    Why isn't the history of blacks in America taguht as the history is taught? When teaching about eh 1700's, teach about the blacks in history at that time, same for the 1800's and ESPECIALLY the Civil War and so on into the present. Why should any cultural background be relegated to only a month of teaching?

Steve 1
    Why isn't the history of blacks in America taguht as the history is taught? When teaching about eh 1700's, teach about the blacks in history at that time, same for the 1800's and ESPECIALLY the Civil War and so on into the present. Why should any cultural background be relegated to only a month of teaching?
    Got to be the bad white man again!

Blown 472
    Bent I am sure you are up on this!
    I am flattered that you are obsesed with me. HO yeah, white power.

Steve 1
    I am flattered that you are obsesed with me. HO yeah, white power.
    Here you go bent enjoy!
    http://www.sierratimes.com/06/02/27/...16_8_75202.htm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast