Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: progress...

cyclone
    oh i dont plan on racing anyone this summer so you have nothing to worry about! wink Disco i heard that you were starting a Rogers gang..oops i mean club. lol

Windy
    Hey McGyver,
    I guess we wont be towing you then this year right.
    Looks bitchen...cant wait to see it on the water memorial weekend.

cyclone
    hey missy- no you wont have to tow me. i've eliminated all the extra washers from the hardware this year. lol

Jake W
    Hey Mike what kind of billet wheel are you going to put on the Rogers?And are you getting this wheel through conections at work?I was going to put on mine but I do not want a big ass 14in one I was thinking a 13in instead.I was thinking about one of thoes BadBillet wheels made in Ok but they are a little more than the rest.Thanks Jake

Raskal
    man that looks great .the red sets it off good job

77charger
    looks like you are progressing pretty fast there.

cyclone
    jake- the wheel is on and i'll have pics of it soon. mine wheelis a 14-incher rather than the 13- at first i thought it would look odd but the one on my last Rogers was 14 too and it still looked good.

Infomaniac
    How about an update?
    Impeller - RPM - Speed etc.

cyclone
    ok an update. i spent a good portion of memorial weekend chasing down water leaks. I literally finished putting the boat together and headed out to parker friday night, arriving around midnight. Not my first choice for her first run but i figured what the hell. I dont have GPS numbers but she ran hard. All was well until the motor ate up the distributor gear. A quick check last night revealed that i forgot to put the bronze gear in when i switched from the hydraulic cam to the mechanical roller. Anyways, i'm putting a new carbon gear on the distributor tomorrow and pulling the pan to removed any metal shavings and then i may hit up lake elsinore this sunday. we'll see. I should have some next week though. i'll new pics of the boat tomorrow.

cyclone
    infomaniac- the motor spins a stage II-plus MPD blueprinted bronze B impeller. The pump is a blueprinted berkeley JG with an MPD loader and shoe and a billet ride plate that riverdave and i machined.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast