Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach Marine Stadium...?

Riverat84
    i live like a mile away from the place and have no clue what's allowed in the water there....
    has anyone taken their boat there? do they allow boats as loud as my jet?...speed limits? other than salt water, what else are the cons/pros?...
    thanx,
    Reid

MAINEVENT
    i live like a mile away from the place and have no clue what's allowed in the water there....
    has anyone taken their boat there? do they allow boats as loud as my jet?...speed limits? other than salt water, what else are the cons/pros?...
    thanx,
    Reid
    I used to live off of bixby village dr... i know they have the circle boat racing there i believe around may... not sure if its only for that event they allow high speeds and loud boats in there...

Quality Time
    Every time I motor past, I have seen people skiing in there.

djunkie
    I'm pretty sure there is a 22 ft. limit. Not sure if they enforce noise though. And I'm almost positive there is a speed limit.

77charger
    I believe they are strict on noise.

Mohave Vice
    Last time I was there, it was 35 mph max. Direction was counter clock wise. Noise? Good luck.

Riverat84
    right on, thanx...

Koz
    I use to ski in there years ago. It is counter clockwise. Wakes tend to bouce back off the rocks a bit. I had a 20' barefoot sanger at the time and got kicked out because it had to be under 20'. Don't know if thats still an issue or not.

Garrddogg
    Its 21 or 22 foot max, 35 mph max and counter clockwise rotation there is a lifegaurd station right there so iffin youre doin somethin wrong they WILL let you know right away!!my bayliners slip is right around the corner from there..

Riverat84
    anyone know if ill get rolled cuz of my headers/sound?????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast