Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Does havasu Discriminate against NON-WHITES

waterwitch
    MERRY CHRISTMAS Tracy
    thank you same to you and your
    family.
    I hope you had an enjoyable,
    relaxing holiday. Now get ready for New Years!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    still at it Mel?? Yvonne
    no I am not at anything. I am just reading some post I think other people are doing that, I have turned over a new leaf no more playing here on hot boat I have moved to ISL
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    thank you same to you and your
    family.
    I hope you had an enjoyable,
    relaxing holiday. Now get ready for New Years!
    traci I will be in PHX for new years what are you doing, I just missed you in the chat room

Havasu_Dreamin
    Being a very light skinned Mexican, people will say things to me that they would never say to your face. I here it all...
    Good luck......
    But your my boat Mexican! LMAO. See you on Thursday.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Yeah Blthye and Bullhead are too far.
    She may want to reconsider BHC as it is only an hour away and there would be no traffic. But if it out of the question due to the kids that makes perfect sense.

Kilrtoy
    no I am not at anything. I am just reading some post I think other people are doing that, I have turned over a new leaf no more playing here on hot boat I have moved to ISL
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family
    Happy New Year ...Yvonne

PlyaPlya22
    I unfortunately feel there is a racial bias out there, but even more so, I feel there is a bias against non-locals.
    Can't really blame them for not hiring people they feel might not last, or for wanting to protect there local economy by hiring residents.
    I have read every post in this thread and feel that this one makes the most sense of all. There is descrimination in all aspects everywhere you go. Unfortunately you have to figure out how to crack the code. Which probably goes back to "its not what you know, but who you know". I have dealt with different types of descrimination all my life. I just try and out smart them. Yvonne you are a very intelligent person, I know you'll find another way to skin the cat...GOOD LUCK..PLYA!!

Kilrtoy
    I have read every post in this thread and feel that this one makes the most sense of all. There is descrimination in all aspects everywhere you go. Unfortunately you have to figure out how to crack the code. Which probably goes back to "its not what you know, but who you know". I have dealt with different types of descrimination all my life. I just try and out smart them. Yvonne you are a very intelligent person, I know you'll find another way to skin the cat...GOOD LUCK..PLYA!!
    After reading all the replies from those in havasu , I might tend to agree.
    Next time you come out I'll take you around....Don't get shocked...

Tyson Ross
    We moved out here 3 years ago with college education and felt some of the same frustration. We were looking in Parker, obviously a smaller job market. I would say if you truly want to live out here, you have to be patient.
    Good luck.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    After reading all the replies from those in havasu , I might tend to agree.
    Next time you come out I'll take you around....Don't get shocked...
    a friend of mine is the head nurse at havasu hospital, I will give her a call in the morning to see whats up

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast