Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 460 headers (twisties)

Liquid Life
    Where can I get a nice set of used 460 twisty headers (jet)

cave
    Liquid Life
    You ever go to Saguaro? Too bad Its not a BBC I got a set of Bassett twisties in the back yard. One has a out off round end from someone ripping off my silencers. The right one just wouldnt go easy .LOL.
    cave

Liquid Life
    Yes, we go to Saguaro. We went to Canyon last Sun. because Saguaro was full. Canyon got full too, right after we got on.

Liquid Life
    Hey Cave, Do you have a Kachina? We have a 19' Kachina (Saber) too.

cave
    Yea I do have a Kachina. I just figured out why My BBC was poping. Simple fix. replaced the exaust manifold gaskets. I havent taken it out yet cause I thought something big had gone wrong.
    cave

Liquid Life
    We are currently trying to sell our Kachina, but still continue to take it out.

Jake W
    I just though I would add something hear.I have a 79 Kachina and is is cut apart deck from bottom.I have measured it and it measures 18 feet and one and a half inches.I think it is wheird that you guys refur to them to 18.5 and 19 feet.Just wondering what you guys thought.
    Jake

Kachinalazer
    Hey, I've got a Kachina too. Lazer, 21' open bow mini-daycruiser style. I like it 'cause it's one of the few hull styles that looks racy but is still totally family oriented. The weirdest thing about it...no gas guage!! Just call me stink finger...

cave
    Jake W, You would have to meet Lewy magors for that 18-19' answer. He makes em or used to. He still has the molds. I got smacked by a jetskier with no insurance and he tried to get me to build another one. I got the ski and fish model. The sheriff really laughed at that one.LOL. thats the standard jet boat. Most of my boating buddies have moved up to Eliminators. Im still waiting for that winning ticket.lol.
    Liquid Life Are you getting out of boating or stepping up? How was Canyon. Have you gone to Bartlett and met Squitcha and the rest of the jetters? Those guys have some serios power. Most of them run Fords . They may know someone selling the twisties you want if you want I can send you a link that will get you there.
    cave

Liquid Life
    Cave, We are selling because I am a victim of hard times, I am only working 20 - 30 hours a week and play toys go first. I would like to move up too, but will have to try and make things better first.
    I have been out to Bartlett a few times last year, but not this year. I have never seen or meet Squirtcha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast