Thread: BOAT DRAGS NEAR ME?

signmaster
    i WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE NEW OF ANY BOT DRAG EVENTS ANYWHERE IN THE MIDWEST i WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE OF THESE EVENTS . WHEN I LIVED IN CALIFORNIA I wasnt into boating sounds like i #@%&*%# up.

Jake W
    They have Dragboat races in Oklahoma and in Kansas and I am sure other states near by Call Duane at HTP 316 794 8616 he puts on a race in Kansas.Jake

Blown 472
    signmaster:
    i WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE NEW OF ANY BOT DRAG EVENTS ANYWHERE IN THE MIDWEST i WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE OF THESE EVENTS . WHEN I LIVED IN CALIFORNIA I wasnt into boating sounds like i #@%&*%# up. Blarneys island, thursdays run whatcha brung,, just over tha border in IL, we should get together and go check it out. Other wise you have to go south or east of this great state.

Bense468
    Pick up a drag boat review. They have them all listed.

signmaster
    thanks for the input. yeh sounds good to me do they run real top fuel boats like 150 or 200 mile an hour boats?

Bense468
    They should. Any race you go they should run at least 150mph boats. Like I said you can see where all the races are in the drag boat reviews. If you go to an IHBA event you can see 220-240 mph fulers.

Jet Hydro
    Try www.dragboatracing.com for up to the date new`s

Unchained
    They're having an IHRA meet in Grand Rapids, Michigan on July 5 and 6
    I heard there were going to be some top fuel boats coming. John Haas is a local Top Fuel racer around here.

Blown 472
    Unchained:
    They're having an IHRA meet in Grand Rapids, Michigan on July 5 and 6
    I heard there were going to be some top fuel boats coming. John Haas is a local Top Fuel racer around here. Where is grand rapids, is it on the west side of the state?