Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: XBOX 360 or $$$

HCS
    Calling my buddy right now.
    I got that thing free from a vendor at work last month.
    Shit. I would. Just pick one up later.

WaTchTheGelCoat
    You WILL be the best dad in the world in your kids eyes for months to come! Tell your buddy to go on ebay for one. He can hook up on one for about $800 spend the money for saturday delevery, and he will still be spending less than $1200. Dont sell it to him, The look on your boys face on Christmas will be worth more than any amount of money. Trust me!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

WaTchTheGelCoat
    WTF
    SELL THAT SHIT
    you can buy him one the day after X-mas at regular price.....
    They are impossable to find, and will be for some time.

redi4fun
    My first thought would be to sell the fricken thing and buy him a computer and a host of other things but after reading this
    You WILL be the best dad in the world in your kids eyes for months to come! Tell your buddy to go on ebay for one. He can hook up on one for about $800 spend the money for saturday delevery, and he will still be spending less than $1200. Dont sell it to him, The look on your boys face on Christmas will be worth more than any amount of money. Trust me!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    I think I would have to keep it because that joyous LOOK on your kids face is priceless and will stick with you forever. :cry:

Nord
    sell it, they are having problems with them right now anyways!
    You would be crazy not to, in like 1 to 2 months, you can buy him all the games and the box for that!@!!

azgfboatgirl
    raise the price and get rid of it $1500 going going gone :rollside:

Phat Matt
    sell it, they are having problems with them right now anyways!
    You would be crazy not to, in like 1 to 2 months, you can buy him all the games and the box for that!@!!
    Exactly. Sell that shit. He doesn't know he's getting it anyway. Get him one later for retail for doing something good.

Mandelon
    Sell it and never buy another one. Video games are a waste of time, money and brain cells. Buy him a bike instead, or take him to the library...

Ziggy
    Sell it...what are you waiting for???
    Your boy will have the same big smile when he opens a laptop.......if thats what you're worried about. In the mean time XBox might work out the bugs it has.

azgfboatgirl
    Sell it and never buy another one. Video games are a waste of time, money and brain cells. Buy him a bike instead, or take him to the library...
    Fresh air and a education...can't beat that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast