Alright, got the boat semi-assembled and have decided to dial-in my motor before the local lake becomes crowded. My motor is a 383 ci. small block chevy. Dart block, Scat crank, Eagle rods, forged 2 valve relief flat tops. The heads are S/R torquers, 2.02/1.60, 72 cc. Compression works out to around 10-1. Last year this combo pulled 5000 rpm with a B impeller. The cam was a hydraulic flat tappet .487/.490 228/236 and I had 1.6 full roller rockers. This year I switched to a solid roller, .600/.600 260/260 with 1.5 rockers, k-900 springs, and did some bowl work. I installed the cam 4 deg. advanced and ran .005 more lash on the intake. The carb is a BG 650 dp and the intake is a Dart dual plane. I use a Hei, gutted and a MSD 6al and a MSD blaster 3 coil. Fuel pump is a Mallory comp 140 using all -8 line and a Mallory filter. This year the only thing changed was the bowl work and the cam and I gained 0 rpm. I switched to a victor Jr. and lost 100 rpm. What's it going to take to make this combo work. Exhaust is out of the question for this year at least, as the engine compartment is enclosed and everything jacketed is out of my budget. Sorry for the long post, an help is appreciated.