Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new rules of this forum

wrightnow
    Rule #13 Dont pick apart anyone in the same state that could call you out to backup their claim

Blown 472
    Rule 14. Dont take it to the drags cuz then you would have to back peddle on how well it did not run.

HBjet
    wrightnow:
    Rule #13 Dont pick apart anyone in the same state that could call you out to backup their claim I like that rule!
    Rule #15: If a Big Name Engine Package Builder hasn't done it, then it's impossible because the Big Name Builders have figured out every combo there is.
    HBjet

Blown 472
    HBjet:
    wrightnow:
    Rule #13 Dont pick apart anyone in the same state that could call you out to backup their claim I like that rule!
    Rule #15: If a Big Name Engine Package Builder hasn't done it, then it's impossible because the Big Name Builders have figured out every combo there is.
    HBjet and your measured numbers were what agian??
    You know with River Daves talent with the video cam, all you fast boats could get together and go the the drags and run your boats, then post the vids on line and silence the na sayers forever.
    [ June 24, 2003, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    a time slip tells it all. The absolute truth!!!!
    Omega

dossangers
    Blown 472:
    HBjet:
    wrightnow:
    You know with River Daves talent with the video cam, all you fast boats could get together and go the the drags and run your boats, then post the vids on line and silence the na sayers forever. The only people i see in this story have boats with engines that are real nice and run real good ill say it again show your shit havent seen any of blow'in in the winds boat or eng. combo but theres plenty of action shots of hb' and cyclones boat and for playin on the river they will beat 95% of the jackoffs out there! as for going to the drags what for so after you see a top fuel boat run your boat seems real slow. Well all meet on parker strip and well all line up and go and then well see who's in the REAR!!

cyclone
    rules 12 and 13 were smoothly covered with rule number 7 but thanks for reminding us John.

Blown 472
    dossangers:
    Blown 472:
    HBjet:
    wrightnow:
    You know with River Daves talent with the video cam, all you fast boats could get together and go the the drags and run your boats, then post the vids on line and silence the na sayers forever. The only people i see in this story have boats with engines that are real nice and run real good ill say it again show your shit havent seen any of blow'in in the winds boat or eng. combo but theres plenty of action shots of hb' and cyclones boat and for playin on the river they will beat 95% of the jackoffs out there! as for going to the drags what for so after you see a top fuel boat run your boat seems real slow. Well all meet on parker strip and well all line up and go and then well see who's in the REAR!! This coming from someone with a sig that says what??? Same ol horse shit, talk large but dont back your numbers, boring sleeping sleeping

dossangers
    Blow'in in the wind which one you want prop or pump? im at red rock and needles every year everybodys seen my boat run! YOU? [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167river_004-med.jpg[/img]

Blown 472
    Cool, are you offering them?? I like prop boats, when should I be over to pick it up??
    What is your point??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast