Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new rules of this forum

cyclone
    his point is that you seem to talk alot of shit. Maybe i missed the post where we got time slips on your boat?

Blown 472
    cyclone:
    his point is that you seem to talk alot of shit. Maybe i missed the post where we got time slips on your boat? I talk alot of shit, I seem to have missed the post where you put up you measured numbers, oh and I never once said my boat was fast or it would beat anyone elses boat nor did I post anything about big ol hp numbers now did I??
    ball in your court now.
    Since you guys are the hp kings, take it to the drags and PROVE IT, plain and simple, sorry I dont jump on the what ever hbjet says bandwagon, and I used to live in socal, so you can stick the midwest thing you know where, in fact I lived there longer than you have been on this planet.
    So until we see some vid of you two at the drags kicking ass or atleast making a pass, you can talk all you want, but all I hear is horseshit and yes I do believe the 1/4 mile is the silencer cuz the shit talk stops at the end.

dossangers
    Blown 472:
    cyclone:
    his point is that you seem to talk alot of shit. Maybe i missed the post where we got time slips on your boat? I talk alot of shit, I seem to have missed the post where you put up you measured numbers, oh and I never once said my boat was fast or it would beat anyone elses boat nor did I post anything about big ol hp numbers now did I??
    ball in your court now.
    Since you guys are the hp kings, take it to the drags and PROVE IT, plain and simple, sorry I dont jump on the what ever hbjet says bandwagon, and I used to live in socal, so you can stick the midwest thing you know where, in fact I lived there longer than you have been on this planet.
    So until we see some vid of you two at the drags kicking ass or atleast making a pass, you can talk all you want, but all I hear is horseshit and yes I do believe the 1/4 mile is the silencer cuz the shit talk stops at the end. here ya go cuz' [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/453103mph-med.bmp[/img]

HBjet
    So, Lost Lake, or a plain old river race won't count huh? It has to be with the lights, announcer, the whole shabang. So, If I run a boat that races at the drags on the river and get video, will that count? Or will it only count if I run that same boat at the drags?
    Blown, you have a problem believing... fine! Next time your out at Socal or near the river. Let me know, I'll give you a ride. But for me to have to take it to the races and get video to prove HP numbers it stupid. I'm not saying I won't run NJBA, because I will. But who's to say that I didn't alter the video, or the time slip? Jeez! The only thing I can't fake is the dyno numbers, so you and everyone else is going to have to deal with it. If anyone disbelieves, well, meet me on the water and lets see what happens from there!
    HBjet

cyclone
    nice pic Dossangers!
    blown- like i said before, you took an informative post (my original one saying look what i made with a crate motor) and turned it into a pissing contest. Instead of seeing the worth of sharing good information, you would rather tell us west coast guys how smart you are and that no we can't do that...blah blah 1/4 mile this..Step up and race me son..I've got nothing to hide. Never said anything about my boat being the fastest or my motor being the best. You asked for gps numbers and you got them. Not good enough now for some reason? If you want to be vocal and basically call me a liar then step up and run with me. I'm not going drag racing just because you say I have to. Im calling you out. You've basically said i'm full of shit so back up your accusations and bring your boat out to the river. If you want to punk out then we've got nothing more to talk about and we're beating a dead horse here.

Blown 472
    And there you have it folks, yup punked out, cant back up whatever blah blah blah so from now on what ever gets posted on here is LAW. I stand corrected and put in my place and there for will fall in line with the sheep, where do I get to graze??

cyclone
    glad to see we got that straight. lol '
    seriously though this is all just fun and games man. everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine is that you're punking out.

Blown 472
    cyclone:
    glad to see we got that straight. lol '
    seriously though this is all just fun and games man. everyone is entitled to their opinion and mine is that you're punking out. Do I get my own tv show now??

cyclone
    yeah but its got to be a public access show and you can't tout any shop names. Remember that means you're getting a discount and that violates rule number 7. Can you please get a sidekick too? maybe a nice monkey that plays the bongos or something cool like that.

Bense468
    Bling Bling. Are you kidding me.
    [ June 24, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast