Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new rules of this forum

Heatseeker
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/453103mph-med.bmp[/img] [/QB]That look's like fun !!!
    Why can't we all just get along? argue

dossangers
    Heatseeker:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/453103mph-med.bmp[/img] That look's like fun !!!
    Why can't we all just get along? argue [/QB]That pass was radared at 103 1/8 mile you can see the water it got a little rough!!!

dossangers
    Shit i forgot something that BOWTIE was built by ME and DYNOED BY MY RIGHT FOOT!!!!!!!!

Heatseeker
    Beautiful dossangers!
    You gotta love that foot dyno. That's what it's all about. Build it how you want it built and then run it how you want to run it! Whatever it takes to make that happen is up to you.
    And remember that boating is all about having a good time!

Jrocket
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232OP6_014.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232OP6_013.jpg[/img]
    Looking good Cyclone......

LVjetboy
    Blown 472: Rule 14. Dont take it to the drags cuz then you would have to back peddle on how well it did not run. Blown 472 to HBjet: And your measured numbers were what agian??
    Maybe I can answer?
    * Blown 472:
    78 mph @ 5200, Berkeley(?) "B" impeller. Supercharged as in blown, copy?
    *** HBjet:
    92 mph, @ 5600, Legend "B" impeller. N/A as in NOT blown, copy?
    Looks like HBjet is 14 mph faster than Blown 472. I'm wondering who's back peddling now? Or is it rule number 1000?:
    1000) Discredit lake reported GPS (or honesty) of anyone who runs faster, 'cause who knows, maybe you sound cool?
    That doesn't work? Say, "blah, blah, blah." Hoping to discredit numbers by inferred boredom with your rival's post.
    All else fails, challenge to prove GPS numbers with the vaunted 1/4 mile ticket. That should do it. Even if you have no tickets of your own of course. That challenge alone lends credit to your "racer" status...who knows? Give it a shot.
    jer
    [ June 25, 2003, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Heatseeker
    Man Cyclone, I hope my Bonneville airs out as nice as your's when I'm done with it!
    That is one nice looking boat!

Blown 472
    LVjetboy:
    Blown 472: Rule 14. Dont take it to the drags cuz then you would have to back peddle on how well it did not run. Blown 472 to HBjet: And your measured numbers were what agian??
    Maybe I can answer?
    * Blown 472:
    78 mph @ 5200, Berkeley(?) "B" impeller. Supercharged as in blown, copy?
    *** HBjet:
    Looks like HBjet is 14 mph faster than Blown 472. I'm wondering who's back peddling now? Or is it rule number 1000?:
    1000) Discredit lake reported GPS (or honesty) of anyone who runs faster, 'cause who knows, maybe you sound cool?
    That doesn't work? Say, "blah, blah, blah." Hoping to discredit numbers by inferred boredom with your rival's post.
    All else fails, challenge to prove GPS numbers with the vaunted 1/4 mile ticket. That should do it. Even if you have no tickets of your own of course. That challenge alone lends credit to your "racer" status...who knows? Give it a shot.
    jer I need to get some of what you guys have, keep my head up in the clouds all the time and keep dancing around the questions. Jer never said my boat was fast, was not built to be fast was built to sort out a blown combo for a boat, had a line on a hondo hydro that did not pan out which was set up for a ford to which my blown motor would be going into, there for I did not cut my engine cover in my jet to accept the blown motor. As soon as I get it straightend out I will probably pull it and put a stock motor in the boat as it is a heavy pig and will NEVER be fast.
    And when are you bringing your boat to the drags?? or posting your measured numbers?? oh I digress, that would cut into your time on your calculator.
    You know Jer, you remind me of my buddy, he has a 78 trans am, 462 poncho, 6 speed, and 3.90 rear gear, well he tells me he is going to kick my cars ass, as I only have a three speed, 2.76 rear gear and my car is heavier than his. I detuned my car and still smoked his ass and now you know what he says?? "The car was not built to drag race" and he renigged on the 100 bet we had too.
    [ June 25, 2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Liberator TJ1984
    LV ,
    esplain something to me
    I am turning a SS A+ impeller @ 5600 w/650+- HP
    @ mid 90's
    If there were more HP it seems the " B " impeller RPM would be much higher than that ????
    Si y No

LVjetboy
    That was a bit of a cheap shot. My numbers? I wish I had some to post right now. Only thing I got is a dyno date at Westech.
    jer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast