Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: new rules of this forum

Blown 472
    LVjetboy:
    That was a bit of a cheap shot. My numbers? I wish I had some to post right now. Only thing I got is a dyno date at Westech.
    jer Bringing flowers?? going to score on the first date?

LVjetboy
    I hope so

Liberator TJ1984
    No cheap shot intended wink just stirrin' the pot
    I am going to DYNO my motor in the next few weeks @ Randy's Performance in CC,Tx.
    I will gladly post all engine specs and #'s
    I will also fax engine info. over to one of the West Coasters and get a Professional Estimate on what HP I should expect from the combo
    Hopefully the Shortblock will hold together as it honestly was built in a garage on a dirty floor wink

572Daytona
    If you think you have trouble getting insurance for you boat today, just wait until you have 700hp. Personally I'll take the lower numbers anyday. We should take a tip from the whacker guys they sandbag their numbers all of the time, putting a 225hp cowl on a 400hp nitrous motor, lol.

cyclone
    liberator--dont bother posting because the dyno numbers because they are always fake. you have to take your motor directly from the engine stand, put it in the boat and then go race the 1/4 mile for anyone on this board to believe you. Besides, the experts here can predict exactly how much power your engine is making based purely on a 1/4 mile et/mph. lol
    you guys kill me!

Liberator TJ1984
    Only thing I got is a dyno date at Westech.
    Hope your not wearin' the dress when it's all done

LVjetboy
    Liberator,
    Your right. Your engine would turn a Legend B over 6000 rpm. I don't know the shape of HBjet's engine power curve, or even if 5600 was topped out, I just recorded what he reported.
    Oh ya, my "cheap shot" statement above was me saying to Blown that my post comparing his jet to HB's was a cheap shot on my part. Sorry for the confusion. This thread movin' to fast for me
    jer
    [ June 25, 2003, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Liberator TJ1984
    It's amazing how Fast Shit really is
    better get a move on before it covers you up too

Blown 472
    LVjetboy:
    Liberator,
    Your right. Your engine would turn a Legend B over 6000 rpm. I don't know the shape of HBjet's engine power curve, or even if 5600 was topped out, I just recorded what he reported.
    Oh ya, my "cheap shot" statement above was me saying to Blown that my post comparing his jet to HB's was a cheap shot on my part. Sorry for the confusion. This thread movin' to fast for me
    jer Thats ok jer, I have a thick skin and it is all in fun, since the bench racers forum is dead got to stir it up somewhere.

Bense468
    Jer you dropped your pocket protector.
    Oh by the way what if E didn't equal MC2 then how would that effect our boats?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345