Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running A Jet Out Of Water

Wtr-Roket
    I Know That Running A Jet Out Of The Water Is Bad And I never Have Done It But Is There A Safe Way Of Doing It? It Sucks Having To Drag It To the Lake Evertime I Need To Test!!

Kindsvater Flat
    Well when I had a jet I hooked a garden hose to the motor and I have a 1" line also that kept the jet wet. It beat unhooking the driveshaft.

flat broke
    This topic comes up at least 4-5 times a year. Do a search for similar threads on just jets and I think you'll have all of the information you need.
    Chris

Jake W
    I say buy a 1135 dallar JETAWAY from HTP snap no more worries about Fed up pumps from being ran on the trailor dry.
    Jake wink

blown540flattie
    Do a search.

Taylorman
    Whats the big deal about running on the trailer. I do it all the time and never have a problem. I see posts on this topic all the time. I could think of other better ways to spend $1135 than on a Jet-A-Way.

Duane HTP
    Most people that run their jets on the trailer really don't have a clue how good their boats could run. REV it UP!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Taylorman:
    Whats the big deal about running on the trailer. I do it all the time and never have a problem. I see posts on this topic all the time. I could think of other better ways to spend $1135 than on a Jet-A-Way. it's all about friction and heat.......I run mine on the trailer but I think the unshrouded impeller in the yj jacuzzi is more forgiving. I would suggest you not run it on the trailer unless you like replacing wear rings, at least that's what Mike told me. BTW taylorman, when you heading back to houston???
    Omega

Jake W
    REV IT UP . smile_sp smile_sp
    Jake

Hotcrusader76
    Give it hell!!! Yeah yeah...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast