Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1998 Rogers Bonneville on e-bay

Freak
    Check out the old school whipple setup. Hummm - what do you think it's worth. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=31271

AZKC
    Interesting seats, wonder what he's reserve is?
    KC

Freak
    Is that some sort of pressue relief valve on top of the motor?

jet4fun
    holy shit, thats one ugly boat... nice lookin dash (i can hear it now, "rollin in my 9-8 hittin sixteen swithches") . i'm not sure if those seat backs are high enough... so the boat makes 800 blown horsepower, and he pumps all that through a set of cast logs idea ,he must use those new kryptonite manifold gaskets... and what the hell is up with that blower setup anyway??? i dont get it, whats with the hose runnin overboard,,, is there a belt even hooked up? yeah, i'd like to see a gps reading and some dyno sheets... i tell ya those east coast guys whats the deal, they dont believe in polish back there
    [ March 24, 2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: jet4fun ]

Freak
    You forgot the 1 1/4 inch npt iron pipe doing somthing on the front of the ----plenum? It's a home brew.

jet4fun
    yeah, i saw that too wink , i forgot to say that... what the hell is that really a whipple setup, or did his friend mickey make it up in his spare time idea
    its not a home brew... its a STRANGE brew
    btw, no offense on the east coast thing
    [ March 24, 2003, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: jet4fun ]

Freak
    None taken on the east coast thing - you guys have all the trick stuff. The boat is nice - I think the switch panel is stock. The whipple setup.... I'd be scared to purchase that. Just to one off for me. Who knows it might run well.
    [ March 24, 2003, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Freak ]

Freak:
    You forgot the 1 1/4 inch npt iron pipe doing somthing on the front of the ----plenum? It's a home brew. That thar appears to be the "super chiller".

Freak
    Damn - your right. It is a chiller. This is a A+ for a low buck effort.

jet4fun
    like i said, i would DEFINETLY want a personal lake test with a GPS in hand, and i would want to see some signed verification of horsepower and internal parts... then i would offer him 3 grand for being dumb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast