Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CBB WEEKEND RECAP

HBjet
    cyclone:
    I know i'm going to regret this next year when 10 boats show up with the same scoop but oh well, here goes:
    Speedway Motors, Inc.
    402-323-2150Well, I was even telling RacingRascal it would be cool to have that scoop, but I'm not going to get one because you already have it. And I think it just looks best on your ride.
    Here is another photo of my ride, and MissHBjet

HBjet

cyclone
    oh yeah. i could have done that. lol. I'm only kidding. It would be cool with me if everyone showed up with that scoop because that makes me a trendsetter whoohoo!.

Boater Bill
    Mike, had a blast meeting you guys and the caravan was way cool. Glad to hear things worked out well with the motor. Now if you can just get that oil leak fixed...

Erik
    Hustler:
    Cool I cant wait to see the mullet brigade pic's eek! I'll be taking that film in today & I'll post them this week. Brandon took a lot of photos so we'll see what's on there. I doubt he remembers all of the pictures he took.

cyclone
    Boater Bill- Julie and I both enjoyed meeting you and Sandie (Sandy?). Yes the oil leak needs fixing but it wasn't going to keep me from showing up at such a great event.
    Julie developed all the photos from Saturday night and they are funny as shit. Anyone got a scanner?

HBjet
    cyclone:
    Anyone got a scanner?Sure do!

flat broke
    cyclone:
    Boater Bill- Julie and I both enjoyed meeting you and Sandie (Sandy?). Yes the oil leak needs fixing but it wasn't going to keep me from showing up at such a great event.
    Julie developed all the photos from Saturday night and they are funny as shit. Anyone got a scanner?Mike,
    I've got a scanner, or better yet we can take those negatives down to walgreens and they'll make a photo cd for you with waaaay better resolution than a flatbed scanner. I'll do whatever it takes to get my hands on those pics from Saturday night.
    Chris

cyclone
    I didn't know about the photo cd thing. that would be easier. I'll run the negatives down tommorow. I'll be out of town until monday though so you'll all have to wait until then to see brandon in full on phat girl pimpin' mode.

Erik
    Here's a preview of Brandon in full Big Girl Pimpin' mode
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Big_Girls.JPG[/img]

flat broke
    That pic kills me. You know those two went home thinking they were the hottest ass at the Avi Waaaay too funny.
    Chris

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast