Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End Game

AZKC
    I'd say I'm about 30 days from water, Jim @ PerformanceJet has the pump, it'll live another 20yrs. Motors waiting for a fuel pump, do to me being stupid, but its wired up and close to being fired up.
    Anybody up for a trip to Roosevelt the 2nd weekend in May Hot Damn its almost lake time
    KC

Bow Tie Omega
    KC, man am I jealous. Barney starts the gel today. I am expecting to go pick up the boat in 12 days. D&S Marine says bring it down whenever for upholstery as soon as it is done, they will need two weeks (of course that means 4). The trailer is done, it sure looks good. The bottom end of the motor is back together. Will finish the heads this week. Will have the complete motor back together before I pick up the boat. Dad is finishing the diverter. I was hoping for the first weekend of May. I am pushing that towards the end of May now for obvious reasons. But if D&S is as fast as they say, It will be done the first of May.

Jordy
    Hey KC, I like that cordless distributor you got going. What kind of HP gains are you expecting from the reduced drag of a bulky distributor?
    Looking good.

jet4fun
    nope, wasnt me

AZKC
    jordanpaulk:
    Hey KC, I like that cordless distributor you got going. What kind of HP gains are you expecting from the reduced drag of a bulky distributor?
    Looking good. Its a new stealth system I'm working on. I'll let ya know who it goes You make it to the water with the big yeller boat yet?
    KC

Jordy
    Nope. Haven't had the time with the full time jobby job deal. I need to put a starter on it as I'm not up to rope-starting that BBC. Guess I must be getting old. I should get out in the next couple weeks. I'm getting the fever, especially since the lakes are filling up now.

miller19j
    I like the invisible exhaust tubing. Hey KC I think I am going to beat you wink

Hallett19
    Hey AZ, is that dynomat you are using for the inside of the engine bay ? did you add that or did your boat come with a similar setup? How well does it work ?

AZKC
    miller19j:
    I like the invisible exhaust tubing. Hey KC I think I am going to beat you wink Its not invisible its clear, new stuff, probably have not seen that in Cali yet, we are on the cutting edge of high tech stuff here in AZ.
    We will see who beats who at OP6C-V, all in good time my boy, all in good time
    KC

miller19j
    Is that the first annual family boat race.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast