Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey AZKC...

Ziggy
    Be on the lookout for my old boat---Its heading your way with its new owner..
    Amazing, sold it for $840 less than I paid for it 10 years ago. But it was worth the money.

Dr. Eagle
    Ziggy:
    Be on the lookout for my old boat---Its heading your way with its new owner..
    Amazing, sold it for $840 less than I paid for it 10 years ago. But it was worth the money. Damn, wish I would have done that well with my Eliminator offshore boat!

Ziggy
    Guess you haven't seen it yet eh?? LOL

AZKC
    Really? Coming to T-town or just AZ in general I'll be a lookin
    KC

Ziggy
    Yup, buyer was a guy from Tucson and said he'll be using it mostly on a few different local lakes there.
    The old Grape Escape was a great boat for us, hated to see it go but loved counting the greenbacks

jackpunx
    Ziggy:
    Yup, buyer was a guy from Tucson and said he'll be using it mostly on a few different local lakes there.
    The old Grape Escape was a great boat for us, hated to see it go but loved counting the greenbacks I know the feeling .. I just about cried when I sold the old jet boat.. but that money was well spent on a blower for the new one

Ziggy
    jackpunx:
    Ziggy:
    The old Grape Escape was a great boat for us, hated to see it go but loved counting the greenbacks I know the feeling .. I just about cried when I sold the old jet boat.. but that money was well spent on a blower for the new one Was kind of a sick feeling seeing it hooked up behind someone elses rig and watching it go down the road...its one thing when you really want to get rid of things but this beaut was flawless for us over the 10 yrs which made it all the harder.
    Paid off my Superduty with it and started over with boat payments frown

AZKC
    Ziggy:
    The old Grape Escape was a great boat for us, hated to see it go but loved counting the greenbacks Local lakes, thats funny. Closest water worth going to is a 2 1/2 hr tow Post a pic and I'll keep an eye out for the "Grape Escape"
    KC
    [ October 17, 2003, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: AZKC ]

Ziggy
    Here's the Grape. Hope the guy treats it well. I was a little when he said local lakes. Wasn't too sure there were any or much of anything near you [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/343Grape8-med.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/343GrapeEscape1-med.jpg[/img]
    [ October 16, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

AZKC
    Shouldn't be hard to miss, I'll keep an eye out. What year/model is that, it looks alot like my 79 Hawaiian, alot nicer but same hull almost.
    KC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast