Thread: Air Chair Rental?

79Hawaiian
    Anyone know where I could rent an air chair? $1200 for a water toy seems a bit steep for my tiny little wallet. San Fernando valley is preferable but I am open.
    Thanks!

Boatcop
    I think Mike Mack's rents them out here in Parker, but not positive. He's moved from Arizona Shores into the Safewway Plaza as part of "The Beach" clothing boutique.
    I'll stop by tomorrow and ask if he rents, and if so, how much.

Froggystyle
    Whether you find one to rent or not, make sure you get the Sky Ski, not an Air Chair.
    The Sky Ski is far more advanced and was the original, designed in Parker by the Mikes.
    They are in Elsinore now. Call them at (888)SKY SKI1
    Have a blast. We were just on one this last week in Vegas.

79Hawaiian
    Froggystyle:
    Whether you find one to rent or not, make sure you get the Sky Ski, not an Air Chair.
    The Sky Ski is far more advanced and was the original, designed in Parker by the Mikes.
    Have a blast. We were just on one this last week in Vegas. Good info! Are they hard to get up on?

rrrr
    I think staying up is the trick....

Froggystyle
    79Hawaiian:
    Froggystyle:
    Have a blast. We were just on one this last week in Vegas. Good info! Are they hard to get up on? No. It helps to have instruction to be sure, but the best advice I can give you is lean way forward initially, get up and get the feel of it. Then, roll your shoulders back a little and sit up. Once you feel the thing start to elevate a little, you control all movements with your toes, and nothing else really. VERY subtle movements. To steer it, just point your shoulders. It is really a blast. My favorite water toy by far.

Sandbar Junkies
    Jp water sports in Yorba Linda or PLacentia I think they are 25 dollars a day and they are closed Sun and Mon so you really get 3 days for the price of one.

ACCEPTENCE
    79Hawaiian:
    Anyone know where I could rent an air chair? $1200 for a water toy seems a bit steep for my tiny little wallet. San Fernando valley is preferable but I am open.
    Thanks! 79H,
    I have an Air Chair and your welcome to use it, free of charge. It's a trip to ride and a whole lot of fun. It is tricky but with patience and time you will have a blast. I am in Northridge as well. The Air Chair is at the river and I will be down this Thursday night through Sunday.
    Let me know???

Trailer Park Casanova
    If you rent from Mike Macks, the rental charges are applyable to purchase, and you can grind them down on price.
    Mack prices are very high, so getting a deal is essential.