Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Summer Blowout!!!!

RiverToysJas
    WILD LAVEY:
    we braved 49 deg. temps at run what ya brung erlier this year so mild oct. temps wont stop me NO SHIT! I'd never been so cold in all of my life as I was on that ride in BB's boat!!!
    So much for my favorite expression : "I'm stictly a 95+ degree boater!"

DickDanger
    Well, I have PLENTY of firewood at the house, so I can be in charge of that as well. The group sites are the way to go, as they are far away from any other campsites. As far as accomodations, I will have my trailer and boat, so CC doesnt have to sleep his sorry a$$ in a truck again. It is safe to say that everyone who showed up for the last one, ended up having a great time. There is no reason while the SoCal locals cant make it, and I am calling you all out. -Dick "we are launching at WHAT time???" Danger out

bordsmnj
    howdy. pyramid lake is between 2600 and 2800 ft. above sea level. i just looked it up. does pyramid have it's own camp ground
    or do you guys camp at one of the other two?(los alamos or oak flat)If i can get the motor back in the boat i'll be there. what if my boats kinda modest(piece a crap)?how many chicks do i hafta bring??

NashvilleBound
    "..... what if my boats kinda modest(piece a crap)?how many chicks do i hafta bring?"
    You will need to bring a "Bakers Dozen" to make it right Tho your welcome to go either way. The less chicks, the more kah-rap you will have to take! Wasn't it on the last run the guy with the lowest dollar sled got velcro'ed to a tube and towed at high speed until medical attention was needed??? Damn that was a good run.....
    DD: Lets try to accomodate the same site. It really worked out well last time.
    CC: "Extra bottle of Patron " eh... makes me thirsty already eek! eek!
    [ September 04, 2002, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

we will also be at the laveycraft regatta.maybe next time

DickDanger
    You will be at the Laveycraft regatta? I havent even told you what date it is for sure yet!!!! Hahahahaha....will they be having a poker run at this regatta? I am thinking that I will never meet the B's. And to that, I give it the big thumbs down. -DD Out

75_Elim
    I'm in ! I may even be down for the camping thing if I can find a new girlfriend to keep me warm
    CC, I still have your canopy from last time so I'll load it in the big rig and bring it up.
    Do the camp sites have electrical?

i should of said if its on the 28@29 we will be at the laveycraft regatta,but if it were to fall on the 12@13 oct we will probaly attend.we got 4 hands for the lavey regatta poker run plan on winning that.

In2Deep
    September dates would be good. I'd make that.

Whipped Caliber
    Sept 28/29 I will be out of town Oct 12/13 is good for me!!! Cold who gives a shit!! eek! Water time is water time! Tri tip OK!!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast