Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Summer Blowout!!!!

THOR
    I might be in for Oct date.
    Can we all stay at Hustler's house?

JustMVG
    I'm there for the October dates, now can kids come to the festivities, i mean 8,10 and 13, the wife wants to know.
    Let us know what to bring other than ourselves.

jet4fun
    well dd, looks like the october dates are gonna be the winner, i'm out for either, cant remember why, but you all just have fun without me, i know you will,
    jerry NOW youll camp huh? jeff whats the 411 on the vroom vroom, rob i hope you got the bq

24RODjr
    October works for me...Right after the fall weatwave poker run, and the last run of the summer before I break out the sonwboard to GO BIG!!

75_Elim
    jet4fun:
    jerry NOW youll camp huh? jeff whats the 411 on the vroom vroom, rob i hope you got the bqHey Robert,
    I said I'll only camp if I have a new girlfriend to keep me warm (the "Freak" is too skinny to keep me warm!)... Maybe I can get the Hooter twins to come up

jet4fun:
    well dd, looks like the october dates are gonna be the winner, i'm out for either, cant remember why, but you all just have fun without me, i know you will,
    jerry NOW youll camp huh? jeff whats the 411 on the vroom vroom, rob i hope you got the bqTHE411
    It's like making wine a long process. I hope to have it done in a couple weeks. How's every thing going up there?

DickDanger
    If I remember correctly, there were kids there the last time. No worries there. Really, this is a family type atmosphere, so there wont be any XXX videos being shot on the sandbar (that I KNOW of). I am really hoping to get some new people out there this time, although I can see that a few of the "regulars" have yet to post anything. Come on, you can come slummin' for a day. I promise not to lower your high opinions of yourselves down too low. I can even wear Gucci loafers and dig out my Rolex if it makes people feel more at home. LMFAO....-DD Out
    [ September 04, 2002, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

BowTie Rick
    I am in if its Oct. That is right before the SEMA show and I could use a little vacation before all hell breaks loose.

NashvilleBound
    MandMVG: Chances are we will bring our kids 9 and 11. We can go both dates so whatevers good....

missboatnam1
    DD, oct is good for us.......ill even bring river chicken........

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast