Thread: our luck has changed

well missb and i finaly found a lender in havasu that knew what the **** they where doing and got our trailer closed in 4 days.signing the doc's monday.we started out with countrywide but had switched to running bear of havasu(biggest frigging mistake i have ever made)88 days in escrow only to be turned down the day of signing docs what a ****ing joke.for you people looking in havasu stay far away from running bear mortage.after 88 days of hell countrywide did the whole deal in 4 days.moving in thursday of next week.probaly wont have any furniture because we could never order it since are frigging loan guy was so shakey.i dont care i will set on milk crates.

Duke
    Congrads and im glad to hear the good news
    HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!

thanks duke i will be working tonite but it turned out to be a very good fourth.

Riverhound
    Very cool!!!!! Glad to see everything worked out.
    Just for the record your not the only one I've heard had a negative experiance with Running Bear. argue

THOR
    Nothing better than house plans coming together, and nothing worse than them falling apart.
    Congrats to you two. I have never met you, but I purchased a 300M from Tina. Good people you are.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Glad to read it.
    Bad feeling when it comes to getting your housing all dialed in and things dont go right.
    Nice to read it'll all be behind you now.
    Been there myself.

we had a place in river annnex which is just past roadrunner on the golf course side of the highway.it went fo 90k with a throw away trailer. could have probaly got 95 or 96k for it, but thought our escrow on are other place was going to get done quick so we didnt really wait on offers.