Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carpool Lane Ticket Cost Me $140

al cole'holic
    Not as bad as I thought it would be for having the Pig in the carpool lane but had to drive to Chino this morning to take care of it and the drive f'n sucked. I even got thrown out of court for wearing shorts!

KC
    I got the same ticket! The FastTrak web page says go ahead and pull your trailer on the toll-roads. But there is a sign at the entrance to the 91 FastTrak that says "trailers prohibited", the sign is at a 45 degree angle so you can not see it unless you have a high speed picture taker looking out the drivers window......
    Bummer....

GhettoBird
    You can pull a trailer on the 241 toll road but not the 91. that sign is for the 241

78Eliminator
    Stay out of my car pool lane. Big ass trucks and trailers F up the traffic flow. Should be for 90+ only....

TOBTEK
    paid my $371.00 speeding ticket today. I-5 south from lake Shasta. And to top it off I REALLY WASN'T SPEEDING!!!!! I would admit if I was! Had Taco bell in one hand, just got on the freeway. Cop said they paced me for atleast one mile ( yea right!) Anyway dont feel back, mine sucks worse...oh yeah, and my brand new f150 went into the shop today with a blown tranny 16,000 miles (thats job one) more like a hand job! OK IM BETTER NOW....where is that post office?

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by TOBTEK:
    oh yeah, and my brand new f150 went into the shop today with a blown tranny 16,000 miles (thats job one) more like a hand job! OK IM BETTER NOW....where is that post office?
    Had a Ford F150 and the tranny blew. The warrantee repair was made and it bucked and made wierd noises that the mechanic "didn't notice" They told me I was high and that they could hear the sounds and that's when I got on the lemon law thing and they eventually took it back. I will never again buy a Ford. They suck and lost my business forever. Until that point, a Ford was all I ever drove.

KC
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator:
    Stay out of my car pool lane. Big ass trucks and trailers F up the traffic flow. Should be for 90+ only....
    My "small" rig does pull the ride at 90+, but only when nobody is watching... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

HolyMoly
    I always laugh and the dumbsh@!s towing in the carpool lane, the fast lane, and the 91 Express Lanes, not to be confused with the Toll Roads of Orange County. (The 91 Express Lanes are privately owned while the Toll Roads are owned by OC).
    The reason I laugh, is because I was once a dumbsh@! and got a $140 ticket for being in the fast lane towing a trailer. If you are towing, you are only supposed to be in the #1 or #2 lanes (slow lane and the next to slow lane). The original reason was not for traffic, but because CalTrans saved money by pouring the concrete half as thick in the lanes outside the #1 and #2 lanes. Now days, it is all the same thickness, but people like the big rigs and trailers to be in the slow lanes and so there they stay (most of the time!)

JetBoatRich
    Lanes go from left to right, far left being #1 and so on. Just look at the ticket you get.
    Just my .02

HolyMoly
    Oops. See why I got the ticket in the first place? At least I specified slow lane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast