Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice areas to live around Chandler, AZ?

mbrown2
    Have a friend that might be relocated to Chandler since their business is moving. He is coming from California and would like to stay close to the office in Chandler, what are some of the nice areas around Chandler, he is looking in the 450-650K range for real estate. Appreciate any info pros/cons against Chandler so I can pass along.

Kilrtoy
    Anywhere out of the SUN.....
    At that price range he can live anywhere he wants over there...

roln 20s
    Two words- Ahwatukee Foothills! I feel its the best area on that side of town. With that price range, in most areas of Ahwatukee he will feel like royalty.
    Tell him to check out the bigger Forte homes (already built) past Chandler Blvd and Desert Foothills (approximately 20th st). Bigger homes, bigger lots, and the #2 custom builder in the state.
    Roln 20s

DogHouse
    I'll echo what's been said already and agree that the foothills there would be the spot if he wants to be close by Chandler. There are also some very nice neighborhoods down on the flatlands in southern Tempe area, but they're not quite as interesting as some of the homes and land that are back up by South Mtn. That kind of money will buy an absolute palace out here. If he didn't mind a little more drive to work, he could also look up north in Fountain Hills or Snottsdale, still not too bad a drive because of the new freeways.
    -brian

FreddieB81
    With that kind of money he should look into living in around Equestrian Trail in Ahwatukee.
    http://www.bonniedillon.com/

mbrown2
    Where is Ahwatukee in relation to Chandler...West of it?
    Thnx again, appreciate the info.

DogHouse
    mbrown2:
    Where is Ahwatukee in relation to Chandler...West of it?
    Thnx again, appreciate the info. Yeah, between Chandler and South Mtn.

TIMEBOMB
    Yep
    Its on the south west side of Chandler. Nice houses for the kind of money he has to spend he should look somewhere like Scotsdale. Both myslef and my brother live in Chandler, I live in an older house, and he lives in a 6 bedroom (mansion). He only paid around 250-300k for his. Lots of nice houses here, and Gilbert also. Gilbert is right next to Chandler. My father in law is a realtor in Scotsdale and a guy I work with is one in Chandler. If he needs any info I can get their numbers. Send me a p.m if interested. Later Gary

Jordy
    The only problem I see with Ahwapukee is the single freeway access in and out. It will be killer once the 101 is open all the way across, but for now the 10 is the only option and it's a nightmare every time I 've been on it.

mbrown2
    jordanpaulk:
    The only problem I see with Ahwapukee is the single freeway access in and out. It will be killer once the 101 is open all the way across, but for now the 10 is the only option and it's a nightmare every time I 've been on it. What areas around Chandler do you recommend Jordy? from the brief searching I did it appeared that Chandler was a nice area or had nice spots....I don't think he wants to go North, and he thinks Scottsdale might be overpriced and a little farther than he wants to drive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast