Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAKE BUENA VISTA RECAP

Brendella
    Special thanks goes out to Erik455 for the invite, man that v drive is one smooth running boat. It ate the rollers up pretty good and pulled tubbers like nothing.
    Hallet Dave gave me a couple spins in the rootbear float and his boat ran and felt flawless for a 18 1/2 mini day. with the diveter up still ran some good speed steady.
    some members that showed up for this weekend were
    erik455
    hallet dave
    75 eliminator
    and a couple of of ultra's I believe one was sandblasted not sure.
    it was great meeting some more members and hanging out for the week end the water was warm and not over crowded.
    Brendella

JetBoatRich
    Eric is a great host, B.V. is a fun place to kick back and have a little boat fun with friends.
    Hallet dave's boat does ride good
    Glad to hear all went well

sandblasted
    Brendella:
    Special thanks goes out to Erik455 for the invite, man that v drive is one smooth running boat. It ate the rollers up pretty good and pulled tubbers like nothing.
    Hallet Dave gave me a couple spins in the rootbear float and his boat ran and felt flawless for a 18 1/2 mini day. with the diveter up still ran some good speed steady.
    erik455
    hallet dave
    75 eliminator
    it was great meeting some more members and hanging out for the week end the water was warm and not over crowded.
    Brendella Brendella, it was me in the blue Ultra with the funky pink stripes!! Nice meeting you saturday...it was nice day out there...I'm still surprised by the lack of boats but it was great for us!

Eric455
    yooo brian. ur wellcome bratha. nice meeting the wife and the wifes sister w/friend. had a blast. once i change this prop thren youll feel the power of those turbos. thats will make 2 of us.
    eric

75_Elim
    Brendella:
    erik455
    hallet dave
    75 eliminator
    Brendella That's 75_Elim !!! Get it right buddy
    Just messing.... It's always good to meet another board memeber and to find out they're pretty cool. Good luck getting the boat finished and I'll see you out there soon.
    I'd also like to give special thanks to Eric's father!! Now that guy can cook. I've never ate so well while boating! BBQ lamb,chicken, ribs...Uuum Uuum Good !
    Halletdave, thanks for letting me freeload in your ride until mine is ready. I promise you, I have boat and I'll bring it out soon And sorry for not helping with the wipe down, I thought you were coming to the campsite and I was just waiting for ya. Oh ya, easy on the roosting of others
    Sandblasted, It was good seeing you and Mary again. Also meeting the "Lurker" Chris (I believe) and his wife Tracy. You 4 are great people and hopefully we can do this again a few more times this year. And Greg, I hate to say it but you daughter cheats at volleyball, sweet girl, but she cheats And thanks again for showing me the house.
    [ July 07, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: 75_Elim ]

JetBoatRich
    75_Elim:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Brendella:
    [qb]
    I'd also like to give special thanks to Eric's father!! Now that guy can cook. I've never ate so well while boating! BBQ lamb,chicken, ribs...Uuum Uuum Good !
    Eric I missed out on another great BBQ those boys can cook in your family

Eric455
    JetBoatRich:
    75_Elim:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Brendella:
    [qb]
    Eric I missed out on another great BBQ those boys can cook in your family yea you did!!! thats for sure.
    eric

sandblasted
    We keep this up and we'll be Buena vista rats instead of river rats! Now that's scary! eek!

75_Elim
    sandblasted:
    We keep this up and we'll be Buena vista rats instead of river rats! Now that's scary! eek! Hey Greg, I thought you were a Desert Rat

Eric455
    sandblasted:
    We keep this up and we'll be Buena vista rats instead of river rats! Now that's scary! eek! hey it is. screw buena vista. well have gay davis pay for the gas for the road trip to the river.
    eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast