Thread: Katherine's boat slips - what's the deal?

79Hawaiian
    Heading out to Laughlin this weekend. I searched on the web for info on the boat slips but found nothing. Anyone know how to get one? Are they first come or can they be reserved?
    Any slips outside of Katherines? It has been years since I have been to Mojave.
    Thanks!

HighRoller
    You have to call the resort and reserve one in advance.I think they are 40 bucks for 2 nights and they are right next to the launch ramp at Katherine's.928-754-3245 is the number I found in the phonebook.Let me know if you need more info,I live here in Laughlin.

Mohavekid
    They are usually first come first served and they book up fast on weekends.
    Usually we'll get on the waiting list in the morning and then they do slip call at 1;00 pm. You have to be there when/if they call your name. I've never missed out on getting a slip yet, but if you miss slip call you'll be SOL.
    Cottonwood Cove has a few slips too, but it's an hour drive from Katherine's.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Yep, it's first come first served and no reservations.
    We'll be there in 72 hours. I got the shakes just anticipating it.
    The river is in my blood,, can't help it...I need therapy,,, nah,,, I need a beer,,,

FRANK THE TANK
    CALL SEVEN CROWN RESORTS AT KATHERINES. YOU CAN FIND THEIR PHONE NUMBER ON THEIR WEBSITE. IT'S FIRST COME FIRT SERVED FOR SLIPS AND IT'S $17/DAY. HOWEVER, THEY DO GUARANTEE YOU A SLIP IF YOU RENT A ROOM FROM THEM. IT'S A CHEAP WAY TO GUARANTEE YOU GET A SLIP. I THINK THE ROOMS ARE ABOUT $80 PER NIGHT. NOT BAD IF YOU SPLIT IT.

RiverForUs
    Trailer Park Casanova:
    We'll be there in 72 hours. I got the shakes just anticipating it.
    We'll also be there Thursday night and on the water Friday thru the following Sat.

Back To Havasu
    We'll be there Wednesday afternoon,and boating Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Blue over white Shockwave open-bow 21. wink

al cole'holic
    We had a couple guys with us last weekend that paid for a room there at Katherines just because it came with the slip, then they stayed at Harrah's with a room comp for free...