Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LAKE BUENA VISTA RECAP

sandblasted
    75_Elim:
    sandblasted:
    We keep this up and we'll be Buena vista rats instead of river rats! Now that's scary! eek! Hey Greg, I thought you were a Desert Rat That's me...I should have used Desert rat for my ***boat moniker!...
    My daughter cheats at volleyball? What can I say, she hates to lose!!

JetBoatRich
    sandblasted:
    We keep this up and we'll be Buena vista rats instead of river rats! Now that's scary! eek! from the mud bowl burningm burningm

Brendella
    I second that jetboatrich missed out that was some pretty tasty food. I think we all had a good time exspecialy for the dingy Halletdave roosted those kids must realy like getting wet. smile_sp
    [ July 08, 2003, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Brendella ]

JetBoatRich
    Brendella:
    I second that jetboatrich missed out that was some pretty tasty food. I think we all had a good time exspecialy for the dingy Halletdave roosted those kids must realy like getting wet. smile_sp I talked to Dave last night about that, they asked for more and he let them have it!

sandblasted
    JetBoatRich:
    Brendella:
    I second that jetboatrich missed out that was some pretty tasty food. I think we all had a good time exspecialy for the dingy Halletdave roosted those kids must realy like getting wet. smile_sp I talked to Dave last night about that, they asked for more and he let them have it! Rich, that was my kids and and Chris' kids in the inflatable dingy with Chris' father in law. . They seemed to enjoy their shower! When they got back to our site we had to bring the dingy up on shore to empty all the water out of it...Chris' father in law was still laughing about it..he said he motioned to Dave to roost him and they got it..

JetBoatRich
    sandblasted:
    JetBoatRich:
    Brendella:
    I second that jetboatrich missed out that was some pretty tasty food. I think we all had a good time exspecialy for the dingy Halletdave roosted those kids must realy like getting wet. smile_sp I talked to Dave last night about that, they asked for more and he let them have it! Rich, that was my kids and and Chris' kids in the inflatable dingy with Chris' father in law. . They seemed to enjoy their shower! When they got back to our site we had to bring the dingy up on shore to empty all the water out of it...Chris' father in law was still laughing about it..he said he motioned to Dave to roost him and they got it..
    Good old RootBeer Float

75_Elim
    Hey Eric, you still planning on giving me Bruce's number??? I wanna get that intake if he has it. Also, the video...I need a copy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12