Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OP6C Needs your support, because it's a failure

Jordy
    Nice avatar RD. That's sweet.

RiverToysJas
    Havasu Luvr:
    What the Hell are your guys talking about. "Personal Gain"??? who Martha Stewart???....See ! I hang out with Chris aka RRX Forum and I miss EVERYTHING ! ! Now I have to read 123 Threads on OP6C to get up to speed. Can any one start another OP6C thread to explain everything in a "Nut Shell" Yeah, you - after you're all caught up. You will be graded on your accuracy too.
    RTJas

uvindex
    Warning: I've learned what the "Personal Gain" deal is. When we attendees arrive, the hosts are going to take away our boat keys and make us sit through a two-hour timeshare (plus Amway) presentation. Don't say you weren't warned!
    (Yes, I'm kidding. Also, I'm very grateful to our hosts for organizing such a cool and open-to-everyone get-together. )

Jordy
    RiverToysJas:
    Yeah, you - after you're all caught up. You will be graded on your accuracy too. We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you what we think OP6C is. You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions.

RiverToysJas
    jordanpaulk:
    RiverToysJas:
    Yeah, you - after you're all caught up. You will be graded on your accuracy too. We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you what we think OP6C is. You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. I don't have to runaway and live in the street. I can runaway and I can go to the ocean, I can go to the country, I can go to the mountains. I could go to Israel, Africa, Afghanistan, OP6C V.
    Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.
    RTJas
    [ June 12, 2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Havasu Luvr
    RiverDave
    Member # 607 posted 12 June, 2003 10:20 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Havasu Luvr:
    What the Hell are your guys talking about. "Personal Gain"??? who Martha Stewart???....See ! I hang out with Chris aka RRX Forum and I miss EVERYTHING ! ! Now I have to read 123 Threads on OP6C to get up to speed. Can any one start another OP6C thread to explain everything in a "Nut Shell"
    They are being humerous at some sour grapes posts that were made a few days ago. In a nut shell. RD, I was being humerous too.... Daaaaaaaaaaa
    Cold beers on RD and when he runs out then PC will pick up the slack eek!

Party Cat
    Havasu Luvr:
    RiverDave
    Member # 607 posted 12 June, 2003 10:20 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Havasu Luvr:
    What the Hell are your guys talking about. "Personal Gain"??? who Martha Stewart???....See ! I hang out with Chris aka RRX Forum and I miss EVERYTHING ! ! Now I have to read 123 Threads on OP6C to get up to speed. Can any one start another OP6C thread to explain everything in a "Nut Shell"
    They are being humerous at some sour grapes posts that were made a few days ago. In a nut shell. RD, I was being humerous too.... Daaaaaaaaaaa
    Cold beers on RD and when he runs out then PC will pick up the slack eek! Hey....How'd I get dragged into this......I'd say beers on Havasu Luvr

Liberator TJ1984
    RTJ..
    Obviously I have failed to promote OP6C in a respectable and timely manner for you to meet your quota...
    Therefore I am returning the large promotional check issued to me for advertisements and expenses
    The 40 cases of Silvers however cannot be returned due to shipping .... wink
    Check is in the Mail pig_flyi
    Gopherrr

Jordy
    RiverDave:
    Greatest Post Ever.....
    RD Sweet. And I even have it in writing.

RiverKitty
    RiverToysJas:
    What should be done about this failure to create some excitement about this party????
    RTJas WELL...for the guys, we could invite the Bud Girls.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414BG.jpg[/img]
    And for the girls, we could invite the Chippendale Dancers!!!
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414chipNd1.jpg[/img]
    Ya BABY!!!
    [ June 12, 2003, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast