Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MsChaddyshack's B-day Celebration

MsHotCrusader
    Hey everyone, I was asked to post this information pertaining to a Birthday Celebration for Chaddyshack's woman 'Tina'. Unfortunately for you out of towners, it is down here in good ole San Diego but the invite is being put out for everyone. It goes like this:
    Written by Tina herself:
    * It's my Annual Boot Scootin' Birthday Bash
    and You're Invited to the Party! *
    So Kick Up Yer Heels & Grab Yer Hat!
    Where: In Cahoots - Off Friar's Rd in San Diego (can get address off the internet)
    When: Saturday Night, the 28th of December, starting around 8ish until ???
    Why: My Birthday is on the 30th but no one wants to party on a Monday night!
    YEEEEE HAW!
    This is an open invitation for those that would like to come & join me with some friends!
    While it's not a place that some may enjoy, there are all kinds of folks at this bar!
    You don't have to be "country" to enjoy yourself & have a shot with me!!!
    [ December 17, 2002, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: MsHotCrusader ]

missboatnam1
    right on!!! happy pre birthday tina!!! you little cowgirl you!!!! sounds like fun!!!

MJ19
    Is casa Nashville open for business on the 28th? hee, hee...j/k wink

Hotcrusader76
    Tight fittin' jeans and T-shirts are welcome! But they must be tucked in... :::seariously:::

missboatnam1
    i think LEE JEANS would work RD!!! ow, dont forget the big buckle, and be sure to wear them 2 sizes to small!!!!!
    COWBOY UP!!!
    [ December 17, 2002, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

MsHotCrusader
    Ya everyone should listen to Mr. Incahoots (HC)on rules and regulations for Incahoots since he was such a regular there in his single days (30 days to be exact)

MsHotCrusader
    missboatnam1:
    i think LEE JEANS would work RD!!! ow, dont forget the big buckle, and be sure to wear them 2 sizes to small!!!!!
    COYBOY UP!!!Ya 2 sizes to small so we can tell whether you are hangin to the left or to the right! eek!

MsHotCrusader
    MJ19:
    Is casa Nashville open for business on the 28th? hee, hee...j/k wink MJ, Tina did say her house was open for those that might be driving but you would have to check with Chaddy! You're welcome Chaddy! hehehehe

MJ19
    missboatnam1:
    COWBOY UP!!!LEE jeans? do they still exsist? Try wearing "Wranglers" style #13MWZ (make sure to wash them first before, or they'll be stiff as a board!)
    Call the Famous Jordy for Western Apparel Advice!

MJ19
    MsHotCrusader:
    missboatnam1:
    COYBOY UP!!!Ya 2 sizes to small so we can tell whether you are hangin to the left or to the right! eek! I like it better when the jeans are loose and you can still tell if they hang to the left or right. eek!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast