Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: camping at parker

nastyhabit
    So is it to late (HOT) to camp at parker right now--like a 100 at night, my kid wants to camp, i must be nuts for considering it but what the heck--nasty

riverliver
    Rent a place with A/C and let the kids sleep outside, the next night they will be beging to sleep in the A/C !
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

beached1
    If you don't mind getting ripped off, try AAA Rv rental at 928-667-1674. At least you can have AC.

Chestah Cheetah
    Beached1, what happened with AAA? I still owe you an intoxication session bud, let me know.

there was a lot of people camping last weekend but we thats hardcore.buckskin has a lot of campers all the time.

beached1
    Originally posted by Chestah Cheetah:
    Beached1, what happened with AAA? I still owe you an intoxication session bud, let me know.
    I reserved and paid for a 32' motorhome, sleeps 7, with a pop out room. You saw what we got. It wouldn't hold 7 midgets. When they called me a few weekes prior to OP6, they said the RV I had reserved was involved in an accident and totalled out. They said they would put me in a similar replacement. So, i figured no worries, you can't help that. As long as they either put me in something similar or give me a break on the cost. They didn't do either. When I complained, they said they wouldn't give me a break on the cost, but would give me 50 bucks off my next rental. But I would have to reserve it right away or they would forget and I would just have to eat it.
    F that!
    The things I did appreciate was that they park it out for you and hook it all up. That was nice. And they were nice to be honest. That was cool.
    No worries bud. But I'll get drunk with you anyway. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Chestah Cheetah
    Originally posted by beached1:
    They didn't do either. When I complained, they said they wouldn't give me a break on the cost, but would give me 50 bucks off my next rental. But I would have to reserve it right away or they would forget and I would just have to eat it.
    F that!
    WTF? They would forget? They can't give you a credit invoice for future use even within a years time? To be honest, I didn't mind the sleeping accomodations......at 6A.M. I don't think it would matter to anyone.

froggystyle
    I have camped every time I went to Parker right up to this last year when I met RD. Camping is no big deal. Get a good tent with lots of screen on it, try to get a spot on the water, and enjoy the outdoors.
    A/C is for femmes.
    My favorite spots are La Paz, Castle Rock Shores (except the bathrooms suck), Buckskin, and Fox's, but I guess that Fox's does not allow tent camping any more.
    LA Paz is a no-brainer.
    Wes

riverliver
    A/C is the only way to!!!!!!!!!
    Camping SUCKS !!!!!!!!!
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

DickDanger
    I give tent camping the finger!!! Staying in a sweet RV, or a resort is the only way to go. After 15 years of MX, my back cant take the abuse of a cheap ass mattress. When we were at Black Meadow last month, people were tent camping (including a pair of lesbos), and it was like 100+ at night. And they had no A/C!!! F that. -DD Out

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast