Thread: SOCAL boat lettering

THOMPSON LETTERING
    anyones who needs great lettering on their boat in socal call Team Thompson Lettering 909-987-4424

WILDERTHANU54
    BOBS WORK IS SECOND TO NONE.

RiverReady2
    Hey, Maybe you can help me. I dodn't need boat lettering put on, I need to know how to take it off. When I got my boat 2 years ago it already had a name on the back. The name is "Chu Cha" witch I dodn't mined but my wife ain't so jet hot about it. Any help would be great.
    Justin

SCHIADA 21 RC
    RR2, I have removed the registration numbers from two of my previous boats. I used “EASY OFF OVEN CLEANER” both times. It take the paint off without hurting the gel coat. The only problem you may have is fading of the original gel coat. The name may still be visible due to the fading of the surrounding gel. BILL AKA SCHIADA 21 RC

pebo
    Bob I think you lettered my boat about 8 years ago
    I lost your # It was a 21 Warlock "Still Married with Children. Was that you? idea
    Thanks Steve

BILLY.B
    WOW Bob you got it going on now eek! . Bob does a great job and does all the lettering for us at Krazy Kolors by Billy-B. As WILD or mild as you want to be, he can handle it. To answer a post on lettering removel, after you have taken the old lettering off with EZ-OFF you can lightly color sand the gelcoat with 1000 grit and then go over it with 1500 grit, put some rubbing compound on the area and then buff the scratches out. If yor detail skills are ok it should come out looking good. One color that can be a bitch is when your trying to get red lettering off white gel/ or paint, it likes to stain. hope that helps you out

MUDXPRT
    Bob I will give you a call tomorrow wanted to know if my R/C boat is done. You lettered my hallett (The original Married With Children).