Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: DD's XMAS Party

miller19j
    DD and Linda Thanks again for hosting the party! Your house is beautiful and you made us feel very welcome there. I really enjoyed meeting everyone in person, now I can put a face to the posts.
    As for everyone else…..Where do I start….. Everyone was wonderful! The whole group was fun loving and friendly we really felt at home with you guys. I can’t wait until the next time we can all get together. It was really nice meeting all of you!
    Where are all of those pictures?

miller19j
    HAS ANYONE SEEN MY MULLET, I could of swore I had it when I left?????????? LMAO….

RiverToysJas
    picklefork1:
    HAS ANYONE SEEN MY MULLET, I could of swore I had it when I left?????????? jawdrop I got your mullet right here!!! scared my kid with it this morning! I'll get it back to you. wink
    Great time!!! Thanks again for having us out DD, great house and a great party!!!
    Thanks to the HBJets for taking me.
    Great to meet everyone, got to hang out with some old friends and made some great new ones.
    Merry Christmas to all!!!
    RTJas

RiverKitty
    Ummm.....so *where* are all those pictures of twister, hoola hoops & whipped cream, eh???
    Since I wasn't able to attend the party, I must live vicariously through your posts & pictures....Did I say PICTURES???? Come on guys....give em' up!!!
    Anxiously Awaiting ~RK

Windy
    Wheeew...We got home and crashed at 4 am this morning.
    Dave and Linda your house is f^^ken beautiful. Linda you are the "Hostess with the Mostess."
    Thank you for the coffee, excedrine, and water so I could drive my "crew of two" home. Thank you to both of you for your hospitality. It was great to finally meet ya DD.
    Pipesclean...Jason wore your mullet all the way home blowing his whistle. I'll let Steph know you miss her.
    We had so much fun. It was good seeing all of our buddies we already know and meeting a few new ones. Everyone was super cool.
    Props to all the ladies... MJ19 you are definately a cupcake. Tina you had me laughing so hard...your always so much freaken fun, especially when you get your drink on. FuFu you know how I feel about you baby doll. All the ladies were great...and the guys werent so bad either.
    Now somebody please post the pic of DD's buddy in the leopard speedo already.
    MissHBjet
    [ December 08, 2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

MsHotCrusader
    Wow, what a great party! I’ll say thanks again to Linda and Dave, you guys have a great house. (You’re still a ‘Meat Gazer’ Dave!!)
    ~Jrocket-I think you missed your calling….you and that camera of yours. Hopefully you didn’t get too many with me in them.
    ~Chaddyshack…you and your wife are great, can wait to get together again sometime soon! Did I mention you guys had better not gotten too many pictures with me in them??!!
    ~JetboatRich (Santa)..hey naughty Santa thanks again for the 3 different flavored Whipped Creams….HotCrusader and I are having some dessert for sure tonight!

Hotcrusader76
    eek!
    Whipped cream??? What the!!!!

MJ19
    First off…I want to send a HUGE thanks to DD & Linda for having a great party…you have a beautiful home & a great entertainment pad!!! It was very generous of you to extend the invite to everyone so we could put faces to names. I can’t remember too many ‘real’ names, but I got the face to the avatar thing going on. (not sure on what picklefork looks like without the mullet) wink
    besides the scrape on my leg, from falling down on my way out im not feeling too bad!!!!!I missed that…I would have laughed my ass of if I was lucky enough to see that one…seriously I hope you are alright! You were WAY TOO much fun being the party animal that you are!!! Our drive home wasn’t too bad…almost hurled my McMuffin, but other then that traffic was pretty smooth. The drive was about 4 hours.
    Miss HB I hear rumors that there is a photo of you spanking me…I didn’t feel it? Is this rumor true? If so, what’s up with the HB abuse…Mr. HB dropped me on ass and pretended it was my drunken fault. See if I trust you guys anymore. wink Well I guess if I got fall or be spanked, I’m glad it’s with the best of them! You guys are great!!! Glad I got to meet’cha & make cupcake status! I feel honored to be in the club!
    I have to mention it before I forget…I was really impressed with EVERYONE & how friendly everyone is! (for the record I didn't know anyone before last night...very warm and welcoming group!)I really did love y’all…I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!! And can’t wait to do it again!
    As for pics…I can’t wait to see Tarzan Man himself in his cute little skivvies….or the one of MissNashville with her cream & apron…you go fluff girl!
    Fluff girl…I can’t believe we were laughing at that as if we had a clue…I had no idea that was a true profession…what an educational party that was. eek!
    Oh and Chaddyshack…what are you talking about a 4th of what this little missy drank? Who was drinking? I was sober.
    Looking forward to partying with everyone again!

DickDanger
    Where do I even begin????
    First and foremost, I have the hangover of the decade today.....whoa doctor!!!!!
    It was totally great having everyone over. I was stoked to see that the house was in great shape, and besides a couple of broken glasses, nothing happened. Linda and I appreciate that everybody was cool with the house, and didnt trash anything, (although I did have to pull Gig off of the pool table) There are some great people on this board.
    Santa making a surprise visit was the bomb.
    Thanks for all the great gifts and food/drink that everyone brought with them.
    I hafta say, that I MAY have had a bit too much to drink last night, and am usually not that out of control, but its aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall good, so whosever asses I was grabbing, thanks for not giving me a beatdown...heh heh.
    Now, as far as pics go, you asked for it you got it!!! My buddy Rob, aka "The Bead Bandit" God bless him, in all his glory
    -DD Out
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/DSC00052.JPG[/img]
    [ December 08, 2002, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Windy
    MJ19:
    Miss HB I hear rumors that there is a photo of you spanking me…I didn’t feel it? Is this rumor true? If so, what’s up with the HB abuse…Mr. HB dropped me on ass and pretended it was my drunken fault. See if I trust you guys anymore. wink Well I guess if I got fall or be spanked, I’m glad it’s with the best of them! You guys are great!!! Glad I got to meet’cha & make cupcake status! I feel honored to be in the club!
    I guess we'll need to see photographic evidence to confirm these rumors...and If the rumors are true think of them as "love taps."
    Speaken of luv...I gots to give much love to Uncle Gig because no matter where he goes hes always representen OP6. Hugs and Kisses to you and Kathy.
    MissHBjet

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast