Thread: Lake Buena Vista

Ian
    My friends and I are going to lake Buean Vista Feb. 7 for the weekend, weather permitting. Any of you want to go, my friends like to party so if you like peace and quit sleeping this wouldn't be the weeekend for you.

JetBoatRich
    Ian:
    My friends and I are going to lake Buean Vista Feb. 7 for the weekend, weather permitting. Any of you want to go, my friends like to party so if you like peace and quit sleeping this wouldn't be the weeekend for you. Peace and quiet is what they like at B.V. Keep to your site or they will for you!
    Other than that, have great time and I will put it on my Calendar

Ian
    I was just joking, we're not that loud, infact we go there quite often and the only time I had a problem is when I brought the blown flatbottom with zoomies. You see the problem is at the time it idled kinda high so when I started it in gear I went blasting through the 5MPH zone at about 20MPH, then I made one pass and brought it back to camp. Just about the time I started to get my anchor out the sheriff showed up and told me "don't bother you gotta get that boat off this lake and if I were you I'd have someone tow you." yuk

ACCEPTENCE
    Ian:
    I was just joking, we're not that loud, infact we go there quite often and the only time I had a problem is when I brought the blown flatbottom with zoomies. You see the problem is at the time it idled kinda high so when I started it in gear I went blasting through the 5MPH zone at about 20MPH, then I made one pass and brought it back to camp. Just about the time I started to get my anchor out the sheriff showed up and told me "don't bother you gotta get that boat off this lake and if I were you I'd have someone tow you." yuk How typical is that for the sheriff/rangers at B.V., they suck. Whats worse is; they are patroling a fokin mud hole excusse for a lake.
    I'd rather tow to the river for the day!!!!!
    Buena Vista<<<<<<<<<< SCUM POND!!!!!

JetBoatRich
    ACCEPTENCE
    What do you really think?

Eric455
    its on my calander. Rich guess what????? i'm makeing a lock fro my ice-chest. lol dam rackoons. oh yea and more firewood would be nice and almost forgot i'm gonna bring a heater next time along with 10 pairs of sox, cuz man was it cold. "hey is my great buddy Dave gonna come also?" say hi to for me please.
    P.S. people people people, i want to do something this weekend. the weather is gonna be nice. if anyone has anything in mind please let me know thanx
    eric

JetBoatRich
    Eric you know Dave would not miss it, I'm sure he is lurking on this thread and will be ready.
    I wasn't cold, blue feeeeeeet are normal

Eric455

lol eric